Low Poly buildings

Hello there. I’m a beginner builder and I’ve been building stuff since 2019 August.
So today, I made some buildings in low poly style and wanted your feedback.
Thanks in advance.
Took me about an hour.
Edit: Added 1 more building. An apartment and a fountain.

Also made it into a game! Link: Showcase Uniplex - Roblox
(Ps, I’m free for hiring :slight_smile:)

8 Likes

So cool I love it. You’re first buildings is impressive I hope you do better than this in future!

1 Like

Thank you for the support. I appreciate it.

Well, your buildings looks very cartoonish, which children would really love and appreciate. Also, if you want to be hired, it’s better to make yourself a portfolio to let people know your for hire.

Your buildings also is recommended for games that children would really appreciate, since Low Poly is now one of the biggest model contributors for Roblox, I’d say you will get a ton of visits once people know about the models used in your games.
I also appreciate the quality of your work and hope you continue your developments.

1 Like

Low Poly builds are supposed to be like that. Also about the portfolio, I am going to do it now, thanks for the feedback anyways.

looks pretty good but i think that the random brick details areound the building are too much everywhere

1 Like

Your low poly build looks pretty decent! This looks to be your first LP building and so it shows a lot of the theme you’re going for. I would definitely reduce the amount of bricks placed on the building it seems weird and feels out of place, maybe place a sign or some more color around the building because it’s pretty plain try adding a proper window and try placing frames around them. I’d like to give you some more suggestions.

It looks quite good, however the shape of it is just a square shape, to be critical though, you could probably add more variety of shapes instead of a blocky approach to make it not so square and give it more detail I feel like you should remove some of the bricks so it could have a more natural look to it maybe place a proper door handle onto the (building), it could use a more proper roof instead of the one you’ve created.

I’ll Try and develop in detail to the buildings, expand the windows outwards, add grids, extend the roof, make the roof detailed, and use more of a variety of colours, etc. There could be more items on it such as vents, or signs if needed. I’ll leave an image below to get the full details on how a low poly building look like however the one you’ve made looks pretty decent and it’s coming together, however I don’t feel like it matches the low poly theme.

Try looking at images to help you out with getting the color scheme correct and remove the amount of bricks placed all over the building. Overall great job.

3 Likes

Thanks for the huge support and feedback!
I will definitely follow your guidelines and make better LP builds in the future.
Also these are not houses these are shops. (Which I should’ve added in the post tbh)
Thanks so much. :heart:

You’re free for hiring ?
As in Price ?
If this is the case, and you’re interested in a commission that may boost your experience dm me.

They look a bit dark if you know what I mean, like some coloring just doesn’t match, and in the last screenshots roof it seems a bit organized, and the roof seems like it doesn’t have an overhang or doesn’t even touch the end of the roofed walls.

Are you for hire :eyes: I need you to make 1 build for me

Yes, I am for hire, check out my portfolio for more details. :smiley:

I will do but look out for a job offer

Yeah I know, and since then I’ve updated them. image

1 Like

First thing before I begin, I would like to tell you that the builds are great looking. So if you want your buildings to look a lot better you should play around with the lighting properties including the building materials and colors. If you are trying for a lowpoly build may be different types of building shapes would be great but it’s not necessary. Other than that you should be good to go. :+1:

1 Like

Great for your stage, but i would consider you as a Moderate Builder.

i like your build i think it looks really cool! one thing tho, reduce the amount of bricks and dont put them on the top i think it looks a bit out of place… but thats my opinion feel free to take into consideration or not.