Low Poly Cavern

I need some Feedback on my low poly cave :slight_smile: " I’ll be fixing the lighting later on so please critique it well for my benefit.

13 Likes

Like the colors and the texture of the cave. If you ask me, this is pretty good.

1 Like

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the feedback, but believe it or not, those rocks were made in Studio, not Blender or any other 3D modeling app.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some aspects of this build are really good, such as the crystals and overall design.

I think the cave could use a few more details such as vegetation on the rocks or grass growing on the ground to better match in the setting, but still maintain a simply design you seem to be going for. I can see great work was put into this, however I feel like the top area could feature stalagmites. The cave looks very well made but there’s just a few objects missing.

Finally, some more crystals in the cave won’t hurt maybe make them have different colors. Anyways it’s a decent build maybe some glowworms or particles floating around could work if it’s needed.

1 Like

So, this is a really nice cave, which would definitely suit a low poly game! I really like the colour variation for the crystals, and I also love the fact that they glow. As you’ve mentioned too, the lighting could be improved. However, as a general build it looks amazing!

1 Like

I’m curious that you didnt make the crystals/rocks in blender. Thats impressive. Good job, perhaps add a variety of crystals/Different color/shape.

Looks really nice! Good job. :+1:

1 Like

That I find as a really good idea. I will experiment with the advanced Terrain system on Studio.

Sounds great! I’ll make unique and different variations on the cave. Meaning I will add a new area; which would be expanding the cave.

I think this is quite good, the colours blend in quite nicely, and since you said you are working on the lighting, I will be hoping we see an update on this!

1 Like