Low Poly Creations

This is my first time creating something in the Low Poly, so I decided to go with some simple buildings,
They are not well-detailed, just some basic structure.

You can go completely harsh or the criticism, or you could use constructive criticism, whichever you like.
But I do need as much detailed feedback as you can give.
I would also appreciate any suggestions to improve the building even further.

Simple Store

Food Stall

Food Truck

P.S: it’s not supposed to be colored, I know it would look better if I colored and added some textures but I only need feedback to the building itself that’s why I excluded colors, textures etc… :blush:

19 Likes

They look amazing! Now please add colors soon! :smiley:

2 Likes

Everything looks great- I just wouldn’t call it low-poly.

1 Like

I’m a low-poly builder and I can tell you that this is low-poly @exxtremestuffs.
@JaeDelRey, this is really nice and I think you will be going places with it!

1 Like

Really good. Just feels depressing because no color

2 Likes

Wow! Very Cool! I love the different shapes!

I was caught off guard by the proportions of the truck, but I then realized that was an art style, so I leave no comment on that.

However, I noticed that the side windows of the front of the truck are not aligned with the front windows (if that makes sense).

Other than that, the only other thing that bothers me is that you made your builds over a shallow pool of water…?

Nice work, overall.

1 Like

I really appreciate your critique, especially that you have noticed the most and have given details.
Thank you for that. :blush:

However, I do understand your point about the side windows not being aligned with the front windows being not the same height makes it imperfect in measurements which I think is okay, but what you brought to my attention is the side mirrors and that they are missing, so thank you for making me remember that I forgot about them.