Low Poly Free Model

(upload://xTgmKrWJkMm4203NtkRcm1lHQ04.png) Hey all! I made a low poly set, I will be making more but this is it for now, here is the link:

if you want to support me: sikowwitzz - Roblox

• Also leaving a rating on the model would be highly appreciated! *
44 Likes

Thank you so much for making this! I’m sure many new developers well appreciate the work you put into these! :smile:

6 Likes

Is it just me or does the TV look bigger in blender than in Studio?

7 Likes

You are correct. Could be the perspective though

3 Likes

Yeah it is it imports really small into studio, but I made them all separate meshes so you can adjust the size of the tv or the table etc

2 Likes

You don’t need to make them separate meshes. Why not scale them in Studio?

I’m no Blender master. Tell me if I’m missing something.

2 Likes

Wdym I’m confused lol, so I imported them all separately, like the couch is it’s own mesh same with the tv etc and I put them all in a model so if you ungroup the model you can delete a tv if you didn’t want it or scale it down without scaling everything

2 Likes

When you import a model in Studio from Blender and select the scale tool, you can scale it.

2 Likes

Yes but I imported them separately just so you can select each furniture seperatleu

3 Likes

That true. It doesn’t really matter the size. I can just scale it myself. :+1: lol

2 Likes

Looks great, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Doesn’t this belong in #resources:community-resources? Just wondering.

1 Like

You deserve more, I bought a product for you.

I may use these in a game! :smiley:

1 Like

Ohh good idea I’m not too good with topics lol thanks

1 Like

Ahhh thanks so much I appreciate your support

looks really nice! definitely will use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this! I’ve bought a shirt to support you.

1 Like

While both Blender and Roblox Studio have some similarities, like their origin points, this unfortunately does not automatically mean that its scaling system or size are the same, I find this kind of hassling or discouraging considering it’s hard to find the right scale in Blender for it to actually be imported to the size you originally intended or want into Roblox Studio - if it’s something with multiple meshes, you’d sometimes be quite unlucky and it wouldn’t let you scale down any further to how you want it to be.

Try importing the meshes into Blender, then exporting them from Blender, then re-importing them, Blender will more than likely resize it disproportionately.

2 Likes

Everything looks great! Good job!

1 Like

Hello! I really need this for my school project because our Project is about creating a world by ourselves like we are God. And I am using Roblox to present a world. Can I use it?

2 Likes