Low-Poly Japanese City

Spent like 4 hours working on this japanese themed city, it’s only like 1/5 done but im still not really sure what i’ll use it for. It’s also a rather stylized low poly build, that being more cartoony, lmk if yall got any ideas of what I should add :slight_smile: I was thinking a dragon around the sky somewhere would fit perfectly

potential YT thumbnail if I ever do a tutorial on this style lol

(night shots, I didnt adjust the lighting to fit the night but it still looks okay)

86 Likes

WOAH. It’s amazing! Maybe add some pink blossom trees as Japan is known for its blossom trees and it’s Spring. No criticisms only awe.

5 Likes

Woahh! Thats some great work dude

I bet it would look better with a night sky though

And yes the dragon would complete this as an exterior

4 Likes

This is awesome! I love how colourful it is, the stylization of it is great. My only criticism is there aren’t more angles of it. :smile:

1 Like

I… I have no words… It’s too good…

3 Likes

This is amazing it’s a great piece! Are you for hire?

2 Likes

Dang, this is amazing! I can definitely see more of an in depth town.

4 Likes

Woah, this is truly amazing, can we get more angles of it? ee

2 Likes

That is absolutely stunning. Props to you for doing this in about 4 hours. Just as @Sh4dow1234 said, I would really love more angles of it.

2 Likes

This is spectacular! I l could 100% see this in a “front page” game. Keep up the great work. :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

how you make that :open_mouth: yes a dragon fit purrrrfectly

1 Like

This is awesome! What stud snap do you use?

1 Like

Thanks! I planned on having some cherry blossoms but now that I think about it, it’s probably best to just make all trees pink!

I’ll post a night shot! thanks :smile:

1 Like

it would have taken me 4 weeks to do this and it’s only 1/5th lol. Good job.

2 Likes

I usually always have an already made foliage pack for me to use, I always end up remaking them to better fit my style every month or so. That way I only ever have to worry about making new building assets

7 Likes

How did you learn to model like that? It’s amazing! I’ve tried using Blender before and I somehow made something that belongs with the demons. Trying to learn to model but having no luck understanding.

2 Likes

keep on trying.
even albert einstein had to learn to count.
everybody did

1 Like

Well for starters you def need motivation, don’t force yourself to learn it otherwise it’s a chore. I still find myself improving every month, and every month I try something new and learn, I’ve always had the idea of doing YT tutorials as a guide for others to make nice visuals

2 Likes

Beautiful, just beautiful! Wonderful job! Maybe add some cherry blossoms floating in the wind in the final version!

2 Likes