Low-Poly Map Feedback

Hey, I’m Candelz and this is a build I was working quite on a while on,
ik its quite empty but that should be the case, it should save performance so even low-end pc should be able to play it, but yet again look outstanding compared to all others low-poly maps. It should have a clean kid-appealing look, what imo. I did quite decent. Would love to hear some Feedback off of it. Sadly not able to change anything cuz the commission is done but would know what could’ve been improved.

You can find more of my creaions on Twitter

37 Likes

Wow this looks amazing, too many trees though. Overall, good work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This map is absolutely phenomenal! I have no suggestions or complaints. This is a great map, I absolutely love it. Amazing job

4 Likes

I slightly agree with you, as in the fact this build is absolutely phenomenal. But if he reduced the amount of trees on the map, it would look to empty.

3 Likes

Nice! But I would get rid of maybe 5% of the trees and maybe replace them with bushes or other plants, or buildings. The town sort of seems too hidden, you can’t see many buildings from far away. I would suggest adding a radio tower, or just some taller building. Overall a 4/5.

2 Likes

you should move this to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations also I would remove some of the trees there is a unnecessary amount and it ruins the feel of the map. but I really like it

1 Like

I’m assuming this is some sort of town map? The amount of trees look good but are quite repetitive throughout the landscape of the area and the colors make the scene pop.

If i where to provide any constructive feedback I can see you have 1 - 2 tree types as it looks more unique and natural but I feel like you could try making them feature different sizes and shapes for each of the tree, make them have there own unique style something you’ll see in real life that would be a thing you could improve later down the line.

The buildings give it a really great feel to the place but I feel like houses or other buildings can be placed around the empty area in the “first image”. If you where to improve it in the near future you could perhaps fill the areas with homes or shops!

Other than that like the cartoony feel and approach your going for. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is incredible, it is useless to tell you to go on because you are already at incredible levels.

2 Likes

Wow! The detail on this map is amazing! This is some professional level stuff.

2 Likes

Hey,
So theres 3 types of trees, and all of them have about 2 versions.
As well they all are randomly rotated and sized, as i used a plugin.
The first image is some kind of neighbourhood, where players can place there own houses,
but of off the costumer i shouldn’t place any shops or anything there, it all should
be located at the main Map.
Thx a lot for the Feedback tho!

2 Likes

Hey, i think the it fits building suport,
also the tree look a lot from above, but if you look from a player perspective,
there isn’t as much as it looks like.
Thx for the feedback tho.

Hey,
The building supposed to look hidden so player explore
the map and search for the buildings, there will be a map tho.
Im not able to add any additional building yet, only for updates and such.
so time by time there will come more and more buildings.
This is the Map for the release.

1 Like

No as your not asking for any tips it is supposed to be put into #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

#building support is for tips and questions

Uhm did u red the full text? eh doesnt seems like lol.

If you’re looking to show off your project and get opinions and feedback, please use #help-and-feedback:cool-creations instead!

just read the 2nd sentence in the building support about post made by roblox

Great! In the first picture there is a rock on the left side of the road that looks flat. All in all, 9.5/10.

1 Like

That’s pretty neat looking. Nice work!

1 Like

Looks great and clean! A bit to many trees? Otherwise very nice.

1 Like