LOW POLY Map [REVIEW SO FAR]

I am building a low poly map for a few days not and this is progress so far.
What do you think about it . Thanks :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Really nice! I don’t think I have anything to say at the moment.

5 Likes

Hai B)

• First and foremost, you can’t ask “what’s the worth” since you’re not allowed to sell assets anymore since it’s against the TOS! But besides that;

It looks absolutely stunning! I love it. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well all trees are the same! (Are they self-made?) and if not try making them all different! That’s about it!

2 Likes

Thanks for suggestion. I will…

2 Likes

Ok! But I’m just worried it offended you…

1 Like

omg, so cute, is great xd, but try to use diferent colors, so is more actractive

1 Like

So far it looks amazing. I like the color you choose, but as @lolerito said try using more colors so it looks more attractive. It’s good seeing that you made some trees taller than other so it doesn’t look repetitive but I see that you have some pine trees in the background. It wouldn’t hurt placing some near the town. The houses look great but try changing the look of them or do it so every house has its purpose, for example, some shops.
932263adb1bea579c751db3277fe05cb
From what I’ve seen from you, you could make that way better give it some more time.
Go on with the build cause it looks fantastic and if I spelled anything wrong I’m sorry.
I can’t wait to see how this map will look in the future!
Good luck! :smile:

3 Likes

It’s definitely interesting! I would highly recommend making some other types of trees instead of copying and duplicating them all around the map area in my opinion, this feels like a medieval village or town is that what you’re currently making?

Your map looks amazing on the other hand! I would suggest adding some medieval props such as tools, equipment, stacked wood, barrel, boxes ect. There could possibly be a well in the middle of the map with other equipment on the side of the house’s I am not sure if that is already a part of the village, but it seems like it should be part of the map. I’d recommend adding some grass and trees on top of the mountains to make it feel less empty.

I would suggest also adding more nature like flowers, around. Maybe a pond or river underneath a bridge so it could look like they’re crossing a river going to different house’s that’s if you want that added to your map.

Overall, it’s looking good though.

3 Likes

It looks nice, but I suggest you plants and stuff in the grass so it has more detail and maybe even npc’s, you can also add a waterfall which would make it more interesting. Good luck and nice job!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for suggestions. I will add a lot of them. I was having some of them in mind before this post but you guys have a lot more to offer. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the updated map

3 Likes

This is actually really good! I love the 3rd picture.

2 Likes

Looks pretty amazing, I can definitely see you improved a lot on this map, but there is a few things I noticed. Also, I have a simple question, what will this game be about? This map seems awfully large.

The map itself has a bunch of different details which is amazing, it’s perfect for me, it seems very perfect for medieval game. The detail is perfect, and each house has their own unique design. However, I did notice you copied and pasted the same medieval buildings throughout the whole map maybe try creating different types of buildings so it could look more interesting.

Always keep adding different things on the map. Have roofs that curve at different angles and different types of medieval houses.

It’s looking good though.

1 Like

Yea, map is pretty large but not massive, but i thing it size will perfectly fit game … anyway it will be about alchemy and colecting flowers etc… kinda simulator but not really. Thanks for feedback, will consider changing the roof :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I am speechless, since it is one of the best low poly things that I have seen, apart from that it gives it a unique and original touch, good job

1 Like