Low Poly Medieval House

Hey there!

I am ProGamerResul5566 and also knows as Assassin. I have been working hard on a project. It took me at least 1-2 hours.

My work:

Commission/Inspiration photo!

Photo that asked from me to make something similar:

How to contact me?

You can contact me via discord: Assassin#9513

Thanks,
Hope you enjoyed!!! :wink:

16 Likes

I’ll be honest, the Medieval house looks great! However, maybe add some more details in it.

First, maybe add a lamp on the outside of the house something similar to this.

Secondly, I noticed that in the ground floor of the house, there’s no windows, maybe add some windows to it, to make the house look more pleasing, and to avoid it from lacking details.

Overall, the work on your Low Poly Medieval house looks great, and maybe just add some minor details to it.

I don’t want to add windows to the floor or base of the house because it will look ugly to be honest. Secondly usually medieval house’s first floors are used as an entrance or basement(basically a temporary room to enter house) so that’s why some of the medieval houses doesn’t have windows.

Are you sure?
There are several medieval houses that have windows, on the first floor, however, since you see it as ugly and not fitting for your design, it’s better you follow what you see as feasible for the design of your house, however, I’d still recommend you put some windows down there, because seriously, it lacks design, for the first floor.

3 Likes

Pretty solid, make sure to add more detail on the roof.

Also, windows should not be yellow.

Good job!

Yellow color represents the light which means someone is using the house.

1 Like