Low poly moon simulator map, Feedback?

I made a Moon simulator map, I need some feedback on how I can improve. Negatives and positives is much appreciated :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Oh wow. Just wow. I’m speechless. Its so good. The only thing that you could change is the sky cause this is a moon map and it shows an Earth sky instead of space. So you can just change that. Other then that its super good!

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I will change the skybox as you said.

No problem. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I have to agree, It’s so good!

1 Like

WOW :shock:! This is one of the best low poly maps I saw however one thing that bugs me as being a space fanatic I think that maybe instead of having mountains try making a crater as mountains aren’t on the moon.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check how it looks as a crater!

1 Like

Wow, the colors go quite well together! I would make the sky black with stars, to make it look like space

1 Like

This looks fantastic! The only thing that you should maybe think about is adding some other colours to the whole place! Maybe some red and black or whatever, because it’s all mostly grey and orange! Other than that it looks amazing!

I’m seeing a lot of machines, not so much the moon. Where’s the moon?

This looks really cool! I love the color pallet, and just how you put everything together looks really good!

Looks great! Maybe you could turn off the global shadows to make it feel less ‘busy’ because you do have a lot of objects. Worth giving it a go to see if it feels right.

1 Like

The meshes seem really good but it looks to me like the assets were spammed everywhere just to take up space.

1 Like

Kind of true, I will try to improve it and make it seem less “Random” Placed.

1 Like

I agree with this and you should improve the lightning. None the less this is very good!

1 Like

This quite easily make my top three favorite low poly maps. I am AMAZED!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

EDIT: you should work a tiny bit on the lighting to make it feel a bit more moon like

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it!

Looks pretty cool, love the color scheme, but can i ask, why is there a fossil on the moon? lol

1 Like

I got the same question from my friend haha, and to be honest I don’t really know I just thought it looked cool. Anyways thanks for the feedback!