Low Poly Nature Assets [ Feedback and Suggestions ]

The Low-Poly assets brings a nice touch! I really liked the style that brings a smooth look, and it really fits! You should try adding more nature assets like the vines, flowers and mushrooms. It’ll be such an amazing suggestion! :+1:

Keep up the amazing work! :happy3:

3 Likes

Wow It looks amazing!

It would be cool to see what a log cabin would look like (although it’s not really a nature asset) if you made one!

I also think this would be very cool too

2 Likes

I love this! Great work, keep it up!

1 Like

Hey, is there any way I could contact you?

1 Like

Very well done Low Poly style, i think you absolutely nailed the style perfectly. Keep up the great work :grin:

1 Like

Thx i rly appreciate it. 30 Char

1 Like

Yeah, thanks a lot for the feedback, i will try to do something like a cabin soon.

Every single asset is very well made, it also gives me a very peaceful vibe from just looking at them. The lighting you have in-game also makes the assets come out looking very nice. You should add maybe a dead tree, a branch, different looking bushes, etc.

1 Like

thx, i will make some more plants, but thx alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are some bushes, the 3 green things in the front haha, but i will try to do the water tower and watch tower.

1 Like

Thx, i was going for that peaceful style, and i already have some dead tree’s, just didn’t showed them yet :eyes: , but thx a lot, the positiv helpes ,me out ALOT.

This pack looks really nice! Things you could do is try to curve the trunk of the 2 evergreen trees? Or possibly add branches to the bottom of it. I do believe you could possibly improve the rocks, by using bisect to detail it a bit more. Overall, you did a great job! Adding extra assets, like mushrooms, flowers, etc. could be great!

1 Like

Your little nature pack assets are very amazing, they look very well made and I really like the detailed assets and the nice style you’re trying to go for. Overall I would really add different shapes and sizes of trees, plants, and rocks, just to give your assets more detail to it as well since your making different environment objects I would add some weeds, rocks covered with moss, lilies, wood ferns, Orchids, flowers, cattail plants, piled logs, ect.

Anyways, you’ve done a great job creating your nature assets hoping to see the extra ones you plan on adding soon!

1 Like

i see this a lot in peoples builds and stuff and it’s the baseplate. how do u change it from the regular one to something that u have. also amazing work keep it up👌

its a checker texture, and thx

1 Like

They look good! Maybe try to make the tree stump asset a little more flat*, unless it’s supposed to look like that.
*What I’m talking about:
download-17 (Flat)
Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 5.09.59 pm (Not Flat)

1 Like

All tree stumps comes in different shapes, they’re not all going to be flat some might be broken or flat so the tree stump asset (Candelz) made is a broken tree stump.

2 Likes

Feedback

Now, that’s low-poly right there. Probably one of the few of which have designed your assets specifically with this technique correctly.

The looks incredible. The only suggestion I have in mind is this rock. To me, it looks too artificial. I think this because there are two rocks of which have the same orientation. Other than that, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

these on front supposed to be bushes :sweat: