Low poly old village

a commission that only ever got to this point before being stopped lmao, VERY different from my usual stuff. hope y’all like!

Follow me on twitter here for more content!

53 Likes

They look great, I like how in the 3rd and 4th screenshot the pavement curves rather than continuing in a straight line which allowed more detail to be put into the buildings around it

2 Likes

Does a great job of demonstrating your talent for composition and not just texturing. Your usual work draws attention to the texturing and often overshadows the composition work. You’re all-round awesome!

4 Likes

thank youuuu :upside_down_face: <3

1 Like

Looks really good, considering its out of your style of building. Keep up the good work man.

2 Likes

Once again thisfall, your made an amazing build! Honestly nothing I would change about it! Good work. :wink:

2 Likes

It looks amazing, it’s very good work. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Looks super good in my opinion! The lighting goes so well with it too.

9.4/10 :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks very good. It think it has a nice balance, it’s not too cartoony.

2 Likes

I love this it looks super nice! Keep up with your great work.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I see nothing wrong with it! Keep up the good work! :wink:

2 Likes

I love low-poly builds, and this is amazing! It looks really neat and I can see you put a bunch of effort into it! Keep building amazing like this!

3 Likes

Don’t know how you keep making eye candy, either with or without textures but dang do you do a good job at it. Great work as always!

3 Likes

This is incredible. Perhaps one of my favorite builds.

1 Like

Very Nice looking game. I like the look of the houses and the lighting.

1 Like

This is so good and unique, I have never seen anyone do the curve road ever. Good job!

2 Likes

Looks amazing. You sure have a LOT of talent! Did anyone else help you with making this, or just you?

1 Like

This is really good, keep it up! :+1:

3 Likes

Looks amazing I really like it keep it up

2 Likes

Amazaing, I really like it! Great job :+1:

1 Like