Low Poly Park [Ended Development]

So, I’ve been working on a game concept for a little over a week now and wanted to share one of the builds I’m currently working on. I am by no means a builder, but thought it was fun to make some of the models in blender and in studio. Enjoy.

I still have to add some more detail and model other items, but any feedback is appreciated :slight_smile:

Best Wishes,
Brave

6 Likes

Nice work, but the bench seems a bit too large. Maybe resizing it smaller will be better. Nonetheless, keep up with the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I like it, I like it! Pretty cool looking, however as akeiChan said, that bench is big, because when you look at it, the trees look way smaller when that bench is that large.

I recommend if you are going to work with sizes, you should always have an Robloxian model next to your builds, so you can have an Robloxian to building scale in your mind and know what to scale more and what to scale less, that helped a lot with my builds!

Of course, if you are looking to build something unrealistic, then let your imagination run free!

Overall, pretty cool, pretty cool, keep up the good work, good job!

3 Likes

Ok I love the work in this. This is really cool and a work of art.

1 Like

It seems the entire scaling of my build is off, I will definitely use your advice to build a bigger and more appropriately scaled map.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look bad, but in my opinion you really need to work on the scaling. Put it into this perspective; Why is the bench almost as big as the trees? Why is the picnic basket and blanket almost as big as the trees? The terrain is also quite small, and another thing, is a river a perfect shape? No it has bends and in certain areas it fluctuates. Not bad though, but it could be improved a-lot.

Overall I think it looks good. Since your working on adding the final details to your build I know the stuff I say may be placed or planned already. A bit more ground vegetation on the grass, maybe a small equipment playground set somewhere in the corners could give it more detail.

Perhaps keeping it small looking or more small objects on the ground should be placed not a bunch of details because it’ll be cluttered with different parts they don’t match with the scene, variety or trees surrounding the area could work maybe 2-3 variation of them so it doesn’t look repetitive whatever suits your liking. Try working on making the trees have different shape and sizes - larger trees or smaller ones. It could give the area a better design.

Other than that, this is good.

1 Like