Low-Poly Shop (Feedback)

I made a low-poly shop! Feed back is much appreciated!

5 Likes

Looks cool, i would add a few small signs of some sort on the windows. I would also change the colours of the edges to something more vibrant, rather than using grey.

2 Likes

Nice and simple, but you need to add some textures to the mirror. By the way, this build is cute.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! (30 Characters)

I definitely like the design of the store. It looks very polished as it doesn’t have a blocky approach on the building and the color scheme is not overdone. I like how you used a variety of shape to the roof instead of making it flat you really did a nice job on the model, it allows the shop to have more life

However, I do recommend changing the window frames to a different color instead of making the same as the awning maybe go for a more grey-ish kind of color I don’t know if that’ll look good to you. For the door, I recommend sizing the door handle a bit more as it seems rather large to maybe change the color of it as well it doesn’t look good in my opinion the color scheme of the frames don’t match the build. Try adding some of those strokes on the windows to give it more detail. I would personally throw a sign or a chalk board that shows it’s a shop.

It’s a good build.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! (30 Characters)

It looks pretty good! I like the design and what you are going for. However, you should change the colors of the door, and windows border. Also you can add something like this, to your windows to make it look better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

1 Like

The grays/whites are fine, what doesn’t fit in is the blue around the windows. It ruins the style. Change the color of the edges around windows/doors to a dark grey and you’ll have a fine looking building.

Thank you for your feedback! (30 Characters)

Good shop model ! I really belive that you can make something amaizing !

Thanks! That means alot! (30 Characters)