Low-poly Simulator Map Review

Hello! This is my new build about a simulator map. I choose to make it low-poly style and I want to achieve cartoon style. How can I improve it? (Lighting) This is the picture:

Thank you!

9 Likes

Not gonna lie but the color palette is a bit plain… everything else looks fine though!

Could use a bit more color variation tho

7 Likes

Fence is a little weird. Put water in the fountain.

Too many trees tbh. Just decrease the amount of trees a bit. Place a statue somewhere as well.

Seems really plain, like the dude above me said

As for lighting, well, its good for a simulator map.

If you want realism, set the Clocktime to 6:45, change the colour to orange, add some blur, add color correction as well

3 Likes

For the trees, make some darker as it would look better and not heavily plain.

2 Likes

New upgrades!

3 Likes

Cool, but add some benches as well, and a fence. Maybe add a small house somewhere.

Also, place the statue on top of the fountain, if possible, like in PLS DONATE or MM2.

Add some street lights at some places, it will give a good vibe at night.

Also, mind telling me what type of sim this is? If this is a lobby, some houses and other structures are necessary

Space the trees further from each other a bit (Sometimes they’re too close)

Also, can you give us a bird’s eye view of this map?

1 Like

This is a simple clicking simulator!
Pictures of the whole map:

2 Likes

Very good! If I were you, I would’ve put some small house toward the side though, there just isn’t that much in this map.

Place the fountain in the spawn as well, like most games!

Bonus: Add some NPCs cuz why not?

2 Likes

Like this? (Lights) 30303030303030303030303030300303

4 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME!

Good job mate, taking a gander around your map, this looks much better than before. Other than improving the quality of the streetlights, I don’t have much criticism. Good luck!

4 Likes

I mean it’s so good for simulator game but remove some trees because there’s too many.

2 Likes

I can agree with @Stickmanfanrdc its better then before now nice work

3 Likes

Very good! Maybe it could have different colour variations but other than that great job!

I’m just curious- would it look better if the map used materials? Like the grass using Grass and the dirt using Ground?

Cuz I want to make it low-poly?

Low poly means that it has a low polygon count, not the reduction of materials for realism.

Though, I can see your point.

1 Like

Everything looks like it’s from a asset pack. The path looks a little too orange for me, I think a very beige color would look fine. I’d recommend modeling your own assets though, since that’s how you improve in building. I think a texture on the baseplate of grass would make it a little better. Other than that, great job! :+1:

1 Like

The trees color make dark green and light green combine them in 1 tree it will be not plain :smile:

Nice work keep it up!

Awesome! But put the fountain in the middle of the spawn area, where the tree is now. I think it will look better.