Low Poly Simulator Map

Greetings, recently I have made a low poly simulator map, with a few scripts. I would like to see your opinions.

Game link: something - Roblox

Screenshots:

Thanks for reading, happy developing!

4 Likes

To be honest snow map remove the snow and when its December change all the map by adding snow.

1 Like

I added snow because when I release, by then it would be nearly Christmas. I will also retexture some more stuff for Christmas.

Yea also i love to try the game later

1 Like

Thanks! Can’t wait to see you there. <3

the map is too big, a bridge was as tall as 3 people

1 Like

You did an excellent job on most of the map. However, there’s a lot of empty space near the spawn area. You may want to make it smaller or add more things for players to see and interact with. Also, the game feels very desaturated and gloomy in certain parts. I also agree that many things are scaled too large. But there’s a lot of things to like about the map. Like the lava area and snowy area were done well and have a nice color theme. I encourage you to keep improving on your map design.

3 Likes

I definitely agree the map is a little bit empty.

1 Like

The map is still in BETA and being built still. I just wanted to show the middle of the progress.

2 Likes

Here is some more feedback, I looked at the VIP Room and the floor and wall are just off the texts that are in the VIP room remove it. add the benefits in the description.

1 Like

I think you need to add a bittt more detail

1 Like

I think the cracks could be bigger, I personally think that it looks “crowded”

you can modify it using the “studs per tile” property

1 Like

Wow, this is actually really stunning, I would maybe make some of the places smaller, but beyond that you did really well! Cant wait to hit favorite on this one!

1 Like

I like it! Is everything supposed to be that big?

1 Like

Yes, since there’s gonna be more added to the map.

Aww! You’re motivation really helps! Thanks for the feedback. <3