Low poly-styled simulator lobby

So I’ve been using Blender since December of 2019. Recently I spent around 5-6 hours designing a Low Poly simulator lobby with a similar style to Rumble Studio’s Bubble Gum Simulator, and Interbyte Studio’s Banning Simulator, and soon to come Science Simulator. Just wanted to see the community’s feedback and suggestions.

Eggs are not scripted just a place holder incase someone wants to purchase this.

Also I am selling this map to anyone who seeks for it. We can negotiate pricing and stuff in DMS (Darcloud#4380).

5 Likes

Does the map have any scripting done?

1 Like

nope I’m not a scripter. When it comes to scripting I can probably change a part’s color.

1 Like

It looks really good, the only thing that I would add is more scenery like rocks.

Not much has been done to the build itself, you should gather different ideas you like and implement them inside your build and see wha the end result is.

I think if there was something interesting in the background of the lobby, like known items clouds floating islands a decent skybox something to improve the quality of the build. Maybe you could try and add variation styles of trees. On the map the lighter trees feature similar designs add sizes, shape and angles to improve it a bit more i cant still if the trees look copied and pasted.

Try throwing your own models in the scene and see what the end result looks like, put a little more effort in your build.

It looks like this is something you tried to get done in a coupe of hours.

I would suggest using more parts and details on the builds as well as including some as details. This fills up the emptiness in your lobby and makes it more fun to the players who played the game.

I would also suggest using different tree styles like pine tree etc. This will give more variety to the lobby and it would look more natural.

Something else that I think you should focus on is a better environment design. Especially when it comes to nature parts like rocks trucks etc. Make sure it looks more natural and include things like flowers rocks. Lots of small details makes big details.

Also I would suggest having better lighting effects in the game. It will give the player a feeling if better graphics but also it would look nicer

You should change the skybox to something more cartoony and more low poly simulator style.

Include some 3D models as details. Perhaps it can be a fountain, lamps, trunks or some 3D models that adhere your Libby’s environment.

That was all I had to say about this lobby

Thanks, I will be sure to implement rocks.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

1 Like

K, what will the game be called?

Not releasing a game, this is just to practice my skills.