Low-Poly Town Map

Some of my upcoming game builds, all feedback & criticism is welcome!

10 Likes

Looks cute! I like the window design too.

3 Likes

It looks good for a low poly map.

It has a quite cartoon-ish vibe and I feel like if you are taking this further into a game you would get a good audience from younger users.

Normally when I’m responding to things in the #help-and-feedback section I normally add some suggestions, but I have no experience in building in this type of style, I’m more of somebody that likes to build with detail so unfortunately I can’t give any suggestions or constructive criticism either.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! When creating this game/map, I was looking for it to be targeted for the younger audiences, so that’s good to hear! Thanks for your input! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

(ah, thirty char, amiright?)

1 Like

No problem, I think that whatever you use this map for, you should get results from it, because I don’t see why anyone would dislike it.

2 Likes

I think this build looks very incredible. Keep up the buildin’.

2 Likes

Thanks! This is really good to hear!

This is an outstanding build with incredible attention to detail. I love the low poly theme and I see no reason why anybody wouldn’t like this.

2 Likes

Good to hear! Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

No problem! Would you happen to be taking commissions?

1 Like

Yes, I am.

1 Like

It’s a very outstanding low poly map.

It has the typical low poly feel which is a good thing and would be great for a very young audience. And i believe no constructive criticism is needed here because you hit all the right points.

1 Like

Regarding the town, it lacks creativity I’m pretty sure these objects will be placed down later down the line in the work of progress, however the tree placements is fairly plain when real tree formation have more variation implemented to it.

I’m sure town areas don’t even have collective of trees placed all over the place this would be more suited if it was added around a library or park something along those two lines. Try changing the building shape have variation put into it so it’ll match together. Take a look at some real towns for inspiration, for example:

The area, where there are trees and other objects placed in the front of the buildings. It kind of makes no sense; i’m sure this will be changed once fully finished?

Filling the area with more buildings and objects so it looks more interesting will go along way, even use images when losing ideas or trying to gather different things. There could be a river walk, rocks, store/shops, small restaurants ect.

1 Like