Low poly tree without blender

Low poly tree without Blender

Just today I tried to create a low poly tree, with a twist. I tried not to use blender and make it with only parts. I did this for two reasons, to see if I could make an okay tree without blender and if it would be easy.

What it looked like

How does it look? I used a plug-in called Gap Fill, It makes it easy to make smooth edges and in general, fill in gaps. I recommend trying it out!

I also challenge you to make a Low poly tree only using parts, I’m sure it will be easy.

11 Likes

It looks beautiful! Im using Gap fill too!

1 Like

That is amazing! It’s great when you don’t know how to use blender that well.

1 Like

Yes! True im bad at Blender. I like to use Roblox Studio and Plugins

Gap Fill is a wonderful plugin and what you have done with it is amazing! (I’ve never used gap fill to make a low poly tree but you have inspired me to try and make one.)

Have a good day! :smiley:

2 Likes

I like the looks of that tree! You could make a different color version or smaller versions of that tree for decorations if you wanted.

2 Likes

Looks good. If you didn’t use unions then this isn’t really low poly. Unions are very unreliable and it’s just easier to use blender :slight_smile:

You made that without Blender? I would mistake that for a tree made in Blender. Overall good, but I have one question; how do you make the tree with gap fill. I’m new to building, but I use gap fill on all of the builds I make, and it overall helps with any building.

That’s all. Good tree!

I made four sides with parts. Then with those sides on the thinnest setting. I filled those gaps. I’m not too detailed. I could record a video soon?

really good tree that you made in studio
but my opinion ) i think its too much leafs

I will try to make it smaller.