Low Poly Weapons

Hello! I recently made three weapons, and would love your opinion on them. I got a bit burnt out while making them so I haven’t added a lot of details.

Scar

M4A1

AK-47

Thank you in advance.

11 Likes

Those look great! The hand guard on the M4 might be a bit thick and the AK needs a dust cover on top. The only other thing is that there’s no hole in the barrel of your SCAR. I know you said you haven’t finished but I figured I’d point that stuff out. Very good modeling!

2 Likes

This is great, I think I’ll indeed need some of those, do you plan on selling them?

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll be sure to fix the things you pointed out one time or another!

Hi! As of now I don’t sell anything as I am trying to learn. However you could get the blender file to them for free if you’d like. Just send me a DM here on Devforum

1 Like

Hello there,

I really like the weapons! In my opinion is it not really like the style “low polly”. Maybe I’m wrong tho but probably I’m missing the colors of it.

I’m not sure ofcourse, but great work! Keep going with this.

Kind regards,
HttpRequested.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comment, I appreciate it.

1 Like

the models look good but the scar doesn’t have a muzzle break (this could just be the wrong scar model)