Low poly Wooden Blacksmith build

I’ve spent a few hours making and putting together a bunch of my pre-made assets and have Created my most favourite small-scene.
I posted this on twitter here: https://twitter.com/ExedusDev/status/1307649533778812928

Here are the four images associated with this build:

Hope you like it!

40 Likes

I LOVE it, it’s super realistic yet simple. It gives me “islands” vibes. Still SUPER original. I think this is amazing, really hope you keep up the good work!

1 Like

How much you willing to pay for that? I would gladly take it…uhh if cost was 5 cents.

Jokes aside, that’s look amazing. The low poly really stands outs, and the colours fit really well.
Well done :+1:t2:

1 Like

Fantastic job! It’s extremely well built, and overall really good!

1 Like

Thanks, It’s not going to be for sale anytime soon lol

1 Like

It looks incredible, I love the rocks and grass. And especially the shack and well.

1 Like

Great job! The attention to detail is just SPLENDID! Keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

Good job! This is nice it’s like a render in blender.

1 Like

Amazing work!!! I love the details in the building. This is great. Are you available for work in the future?

1 Like

Not just yet, Commissions are closed for now, hit me up on Discord and we can stay in touch?
Exedus#5888

I really like the lighting and the building! Its not too complicated or too basic. Perfect!

1 Like

Hey, looks awesome! How’d you make everything look so smooth and clean though?

1 Like

Sure thing. I’ve sent you a request on Discord.

1 Like