Low resolution icons in top bar (both in-game and Studio)

Hi everyone first, as you can see from the title, I’m faced with a problem. I encounter low resolution problem when the game is opened, This problem comes across while playing games and in the studio.
This problem happened after removing Adobe Flash and reinstalling it. How can I solve this problem?

This distress started happening on July 22, Time Zone is GMT+3

Thank you.

I shared the errors and system information here;
Problem1 problem2Goruntu1 Goruntu2 Goruntu3

1 Like

Could you provide us with more info regarding this issue? How did you get this issue to occur? What kind of graphics card is being used? Is your pc and all hardware updated regularly? We need this info so the engineers can try to troubleshoot whats going on.

Hello, I bought new computer. I don’t have this problem anymore.

I have an Intel HD Graphics 3000 as my GPU, and it comes with a Graphics Control Panel.

Setting 3D Settings to Performance instead of normal or highest apparently does this. Well, at least for me.

I fixed the issue by not putting 3D settings to the lowest quality on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. So I guess that counts as a solution…?

1 Like

In that case we will consider this issue resolved! If this issue starts occurring again, please create a new topic for us to look into.