Lower/remove the minimum character limit in post replied

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to reply to posts if you don’t have to say to much but still think it is important. Just using the like button is not always an option because you might not want to say thank you, maybe something like „No, it doesn’t save data."
If you want to say something like that you either have to break a rule by writing character minimum or you write some unnecessary that may not be needed for the reply.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I can do short replies and don’t have to write unnecessary stuff just for it to let me post.

1 Like

I disagree because, in my opinion, if you have something to say that doesn’t exceed the minimum character limit, it’s not worth mentioning.

The whole point of the character limit is so people don’t reply with short and unhelpful statements.

If want you tell someone that “No, it doesn’t save data”, you should perhaps be more descriptive.

That’s just my take though.

8 Likes

I agree with the post above, plus as an additional feature, they should include more blank words to the ban list, as people can use “char limittttt” or spam spoiler messages. They should also remove the way you can bypass the limit with 2 normal, not special, normal characters.

4 Likes

I disapprove. The minimum character serves a purpose of countering blunt answers for any post whatsoever. It also encourages constructive feedback or responses, better think words!

4 Likes

I think it should be kept in place. There are already enough ways to bypass it for the worse.

3 Likes