LuaBox PRO Version (Make code with blocks eazy! [PLUGIN])

Man, the rest of the world is weird.

Anyways, this plugin is a very unique concept, not sure if I’ve ever seen anything like it!

1 Like

This plugin shares some resemblance to the other plugin BlockLua, however there are multiple other variations of the plugin that use scratch-like blocks. If I’m being 100% honest, this plugin does what those free plugins do worse. While I wouldn’t suggest trying to compete with plugins that took possibly hundreds of hours to complete, I do have these suggestions for improvements

• Watch UI tutorials to help improve from this bad UI
  • Use a translator to better translate from your language to English
  • Make the plugin free to attract users, and when you add more features & overall improvements, charge the minimum fee (R$100) so that it’s fairly priced
1 Like

Most installs come from the toolbox, they won’t see the video. Also read some UI/UX design tips online to make it not look this bad.

2 Likes

I think you should improve the UI. The grey background and lack of gradients is what people are complaining about. Try this gradient on code blocks and buttons:
goodGradient.rbxm (620 Bytes)

are you sure about that?

Interface tools is 500 robux and it’s at #resources:community-resources

The community resources page allows you to create a post about your plugin regardless of the price. That being said, I’m not sure why this topic isn’t categorized as a community resource.

1 Like

Nope, once Roblox removed my post because I used #resources:community-resources for a paid plugin. So this is the right category, almost everyone uses it for paid plugins including myself.

(I must admit roblox should add a category where we can post paid resources without any problem)

Ah, they must’ve edited the rules recently. Last time I checked they allowed paid plugins. After checking the rules again it seems disallowed.

AIB Roblox Studio AI Plugin

I’m french and in France it’s MM/DD/YY so maybe that’s something like that.

FIrst, the ‘best plugin’ part is unnecessary. Besides, it’s literally a clone of ChatGPT which has a few extra features so it stands out (which it does not).

Second. This is a lot like Scratch but with way less features. Third, this is extremely useless. There is not many blocks you can add. You could argue that this is useful for people who are new to coding, but for older people, this is just useless.

With enough work, this COULD possibly end up good, but at the moment this is pretty useless.

This does not link to LuaBox. Dont just randomly advertise your other plugins.

I haven’t read it fully, but I know for a fact your plugin which is similar to this, and looks way better from what I’ve seen (of this plugin) plus it functions way better.

btw you should certainly increase from 100 Robux imo, 21 cents per sale is undervaluing yourself

Yeah, some documentation is needed here.

Hasn’t been updated in 2 months and I saw a claim of it being updated every day in a reply, please put accurate information (or just make it clear that there’s no guarantees).

EventBlocks’ UI is much easier to use than what I’ve seen here so far (read past my long list of quote replies).

‘Free code’? It’s not like you’re going to be able to put a string in and find the exact script you need, you still have to experiment with seeing what blocks you need for your scenario.

Isn’t it illegal to advertise a sale when that sale is constantly going on?

Is 21 cents fairly priced? Right now, in this plugins state, it might be a bit too high, but when it’s more polished, it’ll be worth more than that.

Why exactly are you replying with a link to another plugin of yours? You could put this as a simple edit in your main post with something like ‘check out my other plugins’ beside it.

It’s possible that this plugin could get better in the future, but as a UI designer looking at your clips, focus on your UI first, it’s not that great, there’s a mix of colours being used here, which only really needs to be used in your blocks.

I’d personally reduce the price (for now), until it’s in a better state. Take a look at EventBlocks if you need some inspiration.

2 Likes

No.

You answered your own question.

why are you replying with your own plugin?

Americans when they see DD/MM/YYYY:

1 Like

Non-americans when they see an un-bumped 7 month old post

That doesn’t make sense, also I didn’t realize it was 7 months old. Last reply.

The joke makes perfect sense actually, but I forgot a lot of people in the world are illiterate, so my bad.

How? Have you been to the Roblox chats and posted a message longer than three words?

Anyways, now is my time to ask @WHYI_MFAT to update this with new features. I don’t think I’ll buy this plugin until the UI is a DockWidgetPluginGui. I probably won’t ever buy this plugin since I don’t need to use block coding to code.

i use “YYYY-MM-DD” because i think that makes the most sense