LuaBox PRO Version (Make code with blocks eazy! [PLUGIN])

Hey, welcome to LuaBox!!!

[DOWNLOAD PRO⏬ v1.0.3]

WHAT IS THAT?
LuaBox generatate for you script or local script with block
what you only need to do is click on blocks and
you got your code!

WHY LuaBox?
Mybe you see better plugins like this but LuaBox Updated all the time
LuaBox also has a ui that can access everything easily
LuaBox has things that others don’t have like FREE CODE which lets you edit your code inside the ui without the need to edit inside the script, it can create both a localscript and a script for you and adapts your code to a script or to a localscript

LuaBox PRO Version
The pro version add A lot of features, one of which is the “fix” button that fixes your script in half a second!
The pro version also adds things like giving a name to the variable that the trial version had to do variable1 variable2…
And he adds a lot of other things and options,
The pro version is now the one that will be constantly updated and the trial version will be left behind because it is a trial version

Trail Version (FREE)
Click here to go to trail version page

EXAMPLES:

more updates SOON!
if you have any bug replay here and i try to fix it or help you.

11 Likes

The idea is cool. But the plugin doesn’t seem to be finished.
As I saw from the video, the UI is confusing and well… ugly.
I haven’t bought the plugin but 160 is WAY too much. (and it is on sale?)

What I see from the video, the plugin is very limited, as it only has 14 “blocks” (also two of them are the same I guess).
I wouldn’t call these “blocks” tho. Because as I see it you can only put them in a list.

Let’s move on to the generated lua code.
First, why is the lua code full of random indentations?
and that wait(0.001) doesn’t make sense and I don’t know why it’s there.
The variable names have no logic. Why is “game.Players” names “pilrs”?

Also, this:

How would a user know…

• there’s a variable called “pilr”?
  • they have to use “==”?
  • to use quotes for strings?
  • they have to put an “end” block after the if?

So right now, this is basically a harder way to code, not easier. What if someone messes up the beggining of the code? Do they have to re-do the whole thing?

I wouldn’t recommend using this plugin as it is at the moment. For 160 robux this is not worth it.

You should make it free or actually useful.

Sorry if I was being too harsh but you call this a PRO version so I except it to have PRO functionality, but it doesn’t. Right now, it’s overpriced and won’t make scripting easier to anyone.

Have a great day!

10 Likes
  1. you can test the trail version for free
  2. There are 3 buttons, one deletes everything, two deletes the one above And the third one added in pro is the fix that corrects the script for you
  3. the 0.001 sec wait is for fix bugs and the pilr and pilrs is for make it eazy
  4. this plugin updated every day
1 Like

That’s just for free resources, the plugin that he made is paid.

1 Like

creations feedback is to let people know if they like it or no

1 Like

Yea, it’s true, but all times someone put a paid thing on community resources, they get a warning to move it to creations feedback, because paid things can’t get there, and there’s nowhere else to put paid things

1 Like

I got the impression that you’re just trying to cash in on robux for lame plugins
by making “discounts”, guys, it’s better to buy normal plugins.

4 Likes

only free resources are moved to that category that is paid so it does belong here in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

please fix the ui because it can make the sales go 0. Also the ui makes me vomit.

1 Like

what bug does the wait exactly fix?
and how does naming player as “pilr” make it easier?
how would someone using this blocks know that you renamed player to “pilr” which makes no sense at all

literally everything m8 literally every single thing

people can see the video

A bit late on scratch but in roblox

1 Like

No, that is only for free resources, this is paid.

This date does not exist as there are only 12 months in a year. Unless you meant 1/16/23?

1 Like

I know this is weird but most people dont use your weird way of dates (Jokes aside) this is a DD/MM/YY date which is the most popular (to my knowledge) as it makes the most sense to most people.

1 Like

While that is one way you can do it, almost everyone uses MM/DD/YY (at least where I’m from), pay attention and you’ll start to notice it.

Out of everyone in the world only the US uses that format because they like to be different or somet idk

(Srry for Off Topic my actualy plugin review is below)

Very nice plugin however I suggest adding better UI and more blocks in order to compete with other such resources :smiley:

1 Like

Man, the rest of the world is weird.

Anyways, this plugin is a very unique concept, not sure if I’ve ever seen anything like it!

1 Like

This plugin shares some resemblance to the other plugin BlockLua, however there are multiple other variations of the plugin that use scratch-like blocks. If I’m being 100% honest, this plugin does what those free plugins do worse. While I wouldn’t suggest trying to compete with plugins that took possibly hundreds of hours to complete, I do have these suggestions for improvements

• Watch UI tutorials to help improve from this bad UI
  • Use a translator to better translate from your language to English
  • Make the plugin free to attract users, and when you add more features & overall improvements, charge the minimum fee (R$100) so that it’s fairly priced
1 Like