Lucidly | Upcoming 3D Platformer

I feel like if this game had a more vivid feel to it, this would be more as if the player is lucid dreaming. Maybe a slightly higher saturation + liminal space feel would be great. Also the logo looks a bit shabby, honestly I can just sketch one out for you if you’d like that - this project is a great concept and I’d be happy to contribute to it any way I can.

May I ask where were you getting funding from bc I would gladly help with the funding every once in a while.

The project was cancelled due to lack of funding and my ability to be able to develop being restrained due to PC issues. :skull:

1 Like

Oof I would still release a alpha version of the game to see what you’ve done so far.

Nothing ever really got done. Just some music tracks. I may start the project back up if I have time, because I bought a new laptop about a month ago, so I am no longer dealing with any issues.

1 Like

Wow I just saw the platformer physics could you make this uncopy-locked. I have an idea that could use those physics its like obbies all around the map to collect stuff. If not I understand

Hey!
The movement engine was an open-sourced project by @EgoMoose
Im sure if you look around, you could probably find it.

1 Like

So i wasted my seconds for nothing?-

:man_shrugging: Who knows honestly, I may begin working on this again some time.

Hello! If anyone cares, this project may be starting back up soon! :smile:

This is subject to change and may not happen so please do not get your hopes up just yet.

5 Likes

hi everyone!!! this project got cancelled due to a lack of motivation and it just seemed like nobody really cared about it, i might work on an RPG i’ve wanted to make for many years so if you’re interested look out for a devforum post that might be coming in the future!!!

1 Like

may or may not join that since i joined this a while back

I’d love to have you come and support the project! Of course; if and when I decide to start working on it again.

1 Like

this project is permanetely shutdown by the way. lol.

1 Like

oh. :sad:

Unfortunately, I’ve moved onto larger and more complex projects (that which I lead…)

Check it out if you want! Message me for details