Luibot [Use roblox intergrated features via Discord] Game Statistics & More

Introduction

What is Luibot?

Luibot is a multipurpose verified Discord bot that offers you a lot of features, but in this post I want to just focus about It’s primary roblox features that it has and you may find it as a useful resource.

What features does Luibot offer that I may find useful?

Luibot offers a variety of features, if we start to just focus on the roblox features here are some of them that are currencty available:

• 1 》Ability to look up a roblox user and get detailed infomation about them

As you can see your get a lot of infomation about the certain user, such as their past usernames, when their account was created, their current avatar type etc.

• 2 》Ability to search up a roblox username and get to see if it’s taken or available

Above you can see that when I searched for my current username it retured that it is not available as well as other infomation on how old the account with the username is, and at the botton you can also see when I serached for “Luitrixx1” this retured that the username is available and can be used
》This can be really useful when trying to change your roblox name to know directly if the name is available or not before you get the name change and get left with the name change.

• 3 》Get live statistics about your roblox game via Discord

When you run “lu!roblox-gamestats” this will allow you to see live statistics about your game.I find this helpful as if you’re a developer who developed a game and would like to show your friends or fellow developers how your game is going.
This can be done as fast as running a command and you have live stats on your game.

• 3 》Get live statistics about your roblox group via Discord

This is similar to the feature above but instead of getting your roblox game statistics you get your roblox group statistsics

Right here you get statistics of your roblox group.
This can also be useful to optimize your time from going to roblox and see:
How many members you have,
What rank is what role etc.

This brings us to the end of the current roblox features. There will be more roblox features added See below, also let me know if you have any suggestions.
This is my first community resources post, Hopefully a few people found this helpful.

UPCOMING ROBLOX FEATURES TO LUIBOT

• Rank your roblox group members via discord.
  • Demote roblox users in your group via discord.
  • Promote roblox users in your group via discord.
  • Kick roblox users in your group via discord.
  • View roblox join request on your group via discord.
  • Accept roblox join request for your group via discord.
  • Decline roblox join request for your group via discord.

》Get Luibot Here

27 Likes

Nice! Could be very for useful in the future

3 Likes

Nice job dude, this looks amazing.

3 Likes

An amazing bot made by an amazing guy, I’ve known about this bot for a while and the customer support in the discord server is excellent and he fixes bugs very fast

3 Likes

Pretty cool bot! You should add why people should use this bot over something like Bloxlink.

1 Like

That’s so cool! Might be effective for my server.

It’s not like all of us those bots do everything. Different discord bots have different purposes.

yeah but this does literally everyhting you can already do on the roblox website or on the Rolimons website just on discord, i dont see the use case for a bot like this

Just a reminder but #resources:community-resources is mostly made for open-source software/assets. Perhaps this is better suited for #help-and-feedback:cool-creations ?

other than that you could open-source the bot

It has a lot other features but I just wanted to cover it’s current roblox features, It has auto-moderation, fun commands to keep your users busy and active, An artficial intelegnece feature where users can communicate with the bot etc I could not list every feature as I wanted to cover just the roblox intergrated features for it.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from but me personally I find it easy to do some task via discord as I spend time there talking to other devs etc, Let’s say I get a commission and a user said they paid me I can just run a command and see that the user actually paid instead of opening my browser going to roblox.com then after that groups configure group and check my recent payments, yet I can just run a command and escape that whole process.

I’ll try and cover that next time, when I add more roblox features to it, I did talk little about what other features it has bust this post was Ti civer just it’s roblox features.
You can read here

This has really fun commands.

And moderation commands, (Hopefully we don’t have to use that)

Nice Job!

1 Like

This looks awesome honestly! I might invite this bot to my server, as I believe it would really help.

1 Like

This isn’t asking for feedback, is it? It is just giving the community a resource.

1 Like

Yes, I agree completely.

But, mainly, the #resources:community-resources category is made for open-source programs.

It was just a suggestion not a request.