Luma's Graphic Design Portfolio [USD ONLY]

About Me

Hi there! Before viewing my portfolio you should know some things about me! My name is PyroBright and I am a GFX artist/graphic designer with about a year worth of experience. I have been on the Roblox platform for around 9 years. I use blender and photoshop to create my art!
On to the portfolio!

I AM COLORBLIND SO PLEASE BE PATIENT

Renders

Icons/Profile Pictures

Personal Profile Picture

Second PFP

Third PFP

Finest Fits Fanart Icon

XLY Industries Icon

$eventeen Fanart Icon

BlockStarz Clothing Icon Commission

Simple Santa PFP

Memory Lane

British Army

British Army

Advertisements

Resistance Advertisement

Border RP Style Advertisement

BlockStarz Clothing Advertisement

Tidal Towers Advertisment

Thumbnails

Bunker Style Thumbnail

MyUsernamesThis Banner Commission (in thumbnail due to it being rendered as a full scene)

BobberRB Contest Submission ft @MiguolRLBX

Custom Thumbnail

Custom Projects

Contact Me

You can contact me on Twitter at @LumaaGraphics or on discord at Luma#0612.

Terms of Service

Terms of Service when purchasing any PyroBright GFX products apply to all and may be changed at my discretion. Any violations may get you blacklisted from my services forever.
1.) Do NOT resell, give away, or claim my art as your own.
2.) Payment MUST be paid BEFORE I begin the gfx, and must be paid via PAYPAL.
3.) Be polite. Do NOT rush me. Your GFX will be completed within 24 hours of confirmation of purchase. This term may vary based on how complex the order may be.
4.) I only accept Paypal.
5.) NO REFUNDS will be issued UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Cancellation of the order WILL NOT give you access to a refund.

Payment

When paying me you must pay BEFORE I start the commission, and no refunds will be issued under any circumstance. You may cancel and order, but you will not get a refund on any products.

My current prices are in USD ONLY (PayPal)
RENDERS: $3
PFP/ICON: $10
Banner/Advertisment: $12
Thumbnails: $15

Thank you!

Thank you for viewing my portfolio! I hope to hear from you if you desire to order! Leave a comment if you would like!

THE EXAMPLES ON THIS POST MAY NOT BE 100% UP TO DATE.

Adios,
Luma

1 Like