Luxy Hotels Admin Information
You can find all the information you need regarding our admin – acceptable usage, abuse, etc.
Any abuse of the admin you are given will result in a demotion. There are no excuses for admin abuse – especially “just testing” a command.
Using “all” or “random” as a player is considered abuse and will lead to an instant demotion.
Rank 7’s (Senior Receptionist) will receive LR admin. LR admin consists of (but not limited to):
- Private Message (PM) – You can PM another staff member to ask a question or inform people about something. Sending a private message to any guests is considered an abuse.
-Teleport (to, tp) – You can teleport to guests if they are disobeying the rules, being disruptive, or are asking for help. You can also teleport to staff. Teleporting to someone without a valid reason, staff or guest, is considered an abuse.
-Announcement (h) – Using the “h” command will display your announcement at the top of every players’ screen. You can use this to display hotel announcements (bar is open, waterslides are open, etc.), staff requests (staff needed at the bar, reception, etc.), or hotel emergencies (an exploiter is present). Using “h” without a valid reason is considered admin abuse.
- Request – Using the “request” command will call an admin to your server. This is only necessary if someone needs to be kicked/banned from the server (a troller with 3 warnings or an exploiter) and there is not a rank 8+ to handle it. If there is already a rank 8+ online, you do not need to use this command. Spamming the request command is considered abuse.
All users ranked 8-12 will receive MR admin. MR admin consists of all the above commands and the following (but not limited to):
- Kick – This will kick the user you specify from the server. You can kick someone from the server if they have 3+ warnings. Kicking anyone without a valid reason is considered admin abuse.
- Ban – This will ban the user you specify from the server. You can ban someone from the server if they are exploiting, spam (chat flood), or if the guest has been kicked 3+ times for rule violations (with 3 warnings before each kick). Banning someone without a valid reason is considered admin abuse.
- Teleport (bring) – This command will teleport whoever you specify to your position. You can bring people to you for many reasons, including (but not limited to): bringing a staff member into the staff area if they are not working, bringing a guest out of the staff area, or helping someone if they are stuck. Do not bring high ranks or other middle ranks to you – PM them instead. Bringing someone without a valid reason, or bringing anyone ranked 8+, is considered admin abuse.
- Refresh (ref) – You can use this command to refresh someone’s character and/or clear their inventory. Randomly refreshing someone without a valid reason is considered admin abuse.
- Respawn (res) – You can respawn someone if they are stuck or in the staff area. Respawning anyone without a valid reason is considered admin abuse.