M̶i̶n̶i̶m̶a̶p̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶[̶R̶o̶R̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶]̶ DEPRECATED

Hey, I want to change the timeout but will this code inside of the server script will just do?

if (tick()-Time) > 10 then --TIMEOUT OF 10 SECONDS (IF THE SERVER DOESNT RECIEVE THE LINE DATA WITHIN 10 SECONDS IT WILL REASSSIGN THE LINE(S))
			print("LINE FAIL ".. LastLineAssigned)
			LastLineAssigned = ((-(LinesPerAssign-1))-(LinesPerAssign))+(A*LinesPerAssign) -- RESET ASSIGN LINE TO FAIL LINE
			Time = tick()
		end
2 Likes

Yep just change value there and you’ll be good.

3 Likes

Can you add texture support? I’d like to export map with textured trees but now i have these ugly squares

3 Likes

If that’s a CSG or a MeshPart then you’ll need to change your collision fidelity to default.

3 Likes

I followed all the instructions correctly and the map was just a 100x100 black photo.

1 Like

Black means is the default color when the ray does not hit anything. Make sure you are actually aiming at your map and adjusting the ray length to compensate.

2 Likes

Can you be more specific on what the ray level would be appropriate as?

Should it be a Y where you can see the full map looking down?

1 Like

No the Y height should at minimum one stud above the tallest point in the map

The ray length should be 1 stud lower than the lowest point on the map or
RayLength = (HighestPoint + 1) - (LowestPoint -1)

1 Like

Would it be possible to ignore transparent parts?

1 Like

The most performative thing would be to just make a copy of the map and just run a loop through all your base parts and remove transparent ones.

3 Likes

My seen not be working, how do i fix it? https://gyazo.com/ecb32b314964ab45fdb05c4da23d54be

1 Like

Those error messages are not related to RoRender.

1 Like

Hello my game is so big it takes so long to render it, would turning the pixels per stud work better, with my current map the x Pixels are 37000 or so, here are some screenshots, and problems i have as Ro render is very confusing.

Problems

1. Sometimes i get a completely black png
  2. Take so long to render a large map
  3. Nothing in the plugin makes sense

Screenshots

This one is weird

This one is weird too
hhhhhh

A close up of rocks?
f

Very close up water…
ddddd

Black image…
fff

And a working render of a part of my map, i don’t know how this one worked.

2 Likes

Are you using the newer version of the plugin widgeon made. It has dragger handles that let you easily “aim” the rendering to within the box.

As for taking too long, that has more to do with how many cores your cpu has, however you can speed up the process by making ray length as short as possible.

1 Like

37,000x37,000 is too large and will create a black image, try creating smaller Cube sections and stitching them together. As for the other issues try using the newer one: https://twitter.com/widgeonrblx/status/1098119169063641088?lang=en

The red cubes you see in your image are because those parts may be invisible but red, or textured but base color red.

4 Likes

Please improve the resizing. The handles are really glitchy and hard to use

4 Likes

I have problem, that image 5000x5000 renders, but doesnt export

2 Likes

That doesn’t seem to fix it,

plane

My mesh collision fidelity is set to default.

Could OP help with this issue?

1 Like

Is that suppose to be a normal looking plane?

1 Like

It has textures

But when exporting the image it has no textures

1 Like