M14 fire and reloading

yes I didn’t make an inspect animation since it’s not necessary yet.
Still rushing update lmao

Part of a fps game
edit: i uploaded this because i wasn’t getting notifications and i think it’s broken lol

3 Likes

Amazing job, looks incredibly good, Especially the bullets :+1:

1 Like

It looks incredibly good! :slight_smile:

Its something way better then I could’ve ever done.

1 Like

the animation is not synces wtith sound

1 Like

I like the firing but maybe make the recoil slightly higher but on the reload it looks kind of slow maybe fasten it up a bit like make it so that the player puts the magazine into the gun with a faster velocity

1 Like

Looks perfect, I really like it. Gun recoil/kickback is about that of a pistol though! :clap: :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

It’s hard to find the perfect sound and animate it to sync. Sorry lol

It’s a gun game so maybe not?
Might reconsider if in the future, people start abusing the gun

Also should I do another one of these?
I’ll try to make it better if I can

If the sound is out of sync, you can always just play around with it’s TimePosition, hopefully that helps.

1 Like

The sound isn’t properly synced with the animation, you’ll want to Sound:Stop() and adjust the Sound.TimePosition to then Sound:Play() when the magazine is reloaded. This will require you to manually time the sound effect with the animation. Furthermore, the chamber on the top of the M14 should open and close as it ejects empty rounds. Also, if the magazine is completely empty, the bolt should be pulled at the end of the reload in order to chamber a bullet from the new magazine.

1 Like

Tried but it’s extremely hard to find the audio. It’s always a full reload. Thanks for suggesting though

If you have a few bucks to spare, then I would highly suggest looking into Envato Market. They have thousands of high-quality assets at a pretty good price.

(Of course, then you’d have to pay for Roblox’s uploading fee as well… but at least it’s just a suggestion.)

1 Like

Im broke lol
So either of them aren’t an option.
I’m also the guy who hates uploading stuff like images.
Nice suggestion