Made a Asian house

Hey everyone! Today I made a “little” house, I myself am really proud of me for doing this, because I am the most obnoxious builder out there, but here you go (Probably really bad compared to some of the crazy things you guys pull off)

Time took: 2 hours

House

what do you guys think of this? I would love to know!

4 Likes

I will be providing more pictures later, I am on a really tight schedule right now, so… patience lol

This buildin looks very empty, sad, its unrealistic… Try improving this by remaking the windows with other shapes, maybe scaling the parts at the bottom of the pillars 5 studs up. You have the base, now lets make of this a diamond!

2 Likes

HAHA!!! I like your feedback so much, also did I mention this… I being lazy and am too lazy to texture stuff as of right now.

You don´t need to add textures, low poly or non-texture style is actually good too! Try dividing your building in Folders and not in Groups, soo, if u need to select a wall you only need to select a Folder! Also, if you are lazy of desmotivated dont work! Play some games, eat, drick water, just CHILL, It might sound weird, but if you have no motivation you will be lazy, if you are lazy your work will be less quality :wink:

1 Like

Instead of white and black, it should be red and dark red (or red and brown).

It’s good, though.

Make a path leading to the door and put plants around.

1 Like

If I didn’t read the title, I would have thought this is a temple… try and find reference pictures on Google. Some Asian houses look like this:

Also, I don’t think that Asian houses have pillars, or am I wrong? Anyways, nice build…better than all my works, anyway. :)))

1 Like