Made a Blood System for my Murder Mystery game

I’ve been working on a murder mystery game and I wanted to spice things up a bit by adding some blood, just some simple splatters and nothing more, I’ve also took some precautions by disabling it by default and letting players enable it.

EDIT: heres the game link if you want to see it for yourself (4) MIXED Murder - Roblox
Please take note that this game is still IN DEVELOPMENT.

13 Likes

Its another Bloody copy of Murder Mystery 2. (see what I did there?)

17 Likes

Blood is not allowed on roblox, please follow the rules. China Policy is strict and in todays society it would be racist not to include all countries and all denominations of people.

4 Likes

The part about having strict rules for that country is true, but I know a fair amount of games that have blood in them on the site. Mainly in horror games and stuff but some FPS games as well. Side note it would not be racist, that’s not how that works.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand, blood is allowed on roblox as long as it isn’t over the top and mine isn’t, blood isn’t allowed on xbox roblox and i am aware of it, I’m keeping it to simple blood splatters, phantom forces does it and its a featured game, I think your talking about blood not being allowed on your countrys version of roblox, which I am not looking forward to supporting in the future as if I do that I need to translate the majority of my game.

Sorry if i misunderstand anything, but frankly your not making any sense.

6 Likes

Bruh a lot of roblox games have blood in it. China has a bunch of wierd policies that you don’t have to follow if your not in china and how is it rascist?

4 Likes

Blood idnt racist? Racist is by skin color, not “furries” or blood. Idk why people think when you hate something, your immiediently racist to it. also china already banned roblox, so its no problem

4 Likes

My favourite games like Phantom Forces has blood in roblox, and it’s fine to add it, unless you give xbox permissions. Plus why do you think having blood is racist? Do you know what racism is?

@MichaelTheCat9 i love your ragdoll physics (maybe make the blood flow down at walls??)

3 Likes

thanks for the feedback, i’m not looking forward to adding blood for xbox fyi so i should be good, and like i said the blood is disabled by default, you can enable it via a setting.

I might make blood flow down walls but i dont want to push the blood too much lol.

2 Likes

despite being quite similar to mm2, that character’s throw force is equal to that of DIO if you know what i’m talking about. Nice

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! What did you do for throwing the character and ragdolling them?

2 Likes

I use this for ragdolls

R15/R6 compatible ragdolls - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

If you throw a knife at someone and they die, it sticks the knife to their ragdoll and also adds force to whatever body part you threw your knife at, if you just stabbed them then it just adds force to their upper torso

1 Like

Thanks lol, I’m keeping the throw force since it looks hilarious

2 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if it would be better to run it on the client, then get the server to get all clients to run it except for you to reduce the thrown knife to body fling delay, unless you are throwing the knife on server

1 Like

i throw knife on server but i also do blood on server, it works on the client i just need to script it lol

1 Like

i was thinking of firing a remote event to all clients when someone dies to do the blood

1 Like

Blood is allowed if it is minor, we all know what it is. If it’s extreme, then yes it’s not allowed. I would recommend just adding a switch to enable and disable blood, I don’t know how the system they made works, but add one for performance or if anyone doesn’t want to see blood or any other reasons.

All and all amazing system, I love how it expands!

2 Likes

thanks! i’ll keep what i have at most for now, i’m not looking to make it any more brutal. and like i said i have it so it is disabled by default and that you can enable it in a setting. thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone said this, but a great idea might be to add a blood part counter for people who don’t like blood as much, you could turn blood completely off or just make it so there is only a couple blood splotches.

• MrMegaAdventure/Crumb
1 Like

Yes, especially extreme blood and gore.

No it’s not.
Extreme blood or gore violates Roblox ToS.
So you have to be extremely careful.

And also, the game is 18+.

2 Likes