Made a Blood System for my Murder Mystery game

Blood idnt racist? Racist is by skin color, not “furries” or blood. Idk why people think when you hate something, your immiediently racist to it. also china already banned roblox, so its no problem

4 Likes

My favourite games like Phantom Forces has blood in roblox, and it’s fine to add it, unless you give xbox permissions. Plus why do you think having blood is racist? Do you know what racism is?

@MichaelTheCat9 i love your ragdoll physics (maybe make the blood flow down at walls??)

3 Likes

thanks for the feedback, i’m not looking forward to adding blood for xbox fyi so i should be good, and like i said the blood is disabled by default, you can enable it via a setting.

I might make blood flow down walls but i dont want to push the blood too much lol.

2 Likes

despite being quite similar to mm2, that character’s throw force is equal to that of DIO if you know what i’m talking about. Nice

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! What did you do for throwing the character and ragdolling them?

2 Likes

I use this for ragdolls

R15/R6 compatible ragdolls - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

If you throw a knife at someone and they die, it sticks the knife to their ragdoll and also adds force to whatever body part you threw your knife at, if you just stabbed them then it just adds force to their upper torso

1 Like

Thanks lol, I’m keeping the throw force since it looks hilarious

2 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if it would be better to run it on the client, then get the server to get all clients to run it except for you to reduce the thrown knife to body fling delay, unless you are throwing the knife on server

1 Like

i throw knife on server but i also do blood on server, it works on the client i just need to script it lol

1 Like

i was thinking of firing a remote event to all clients when someone dies to do the blood

1 Like

Blood is allowed if it is minor, we all know what it is. If it’s extreme, then yes it’s not allowed. I would recommend just adding a switch to enable and disable blood, I don’t know how the system they made works, but add one for performance or if anyone doesn’t want to see blood or any other reasons.

All and all amazing system, I love how it expands!

2 Likes

thanks! i’ll keep what i have at most for now, i’m not looking to make it any more brutal. and like i said i have it so it is disabled by default and that you can enable it in a setting. thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone said this, but a great idea might be to add a blood part counter for people who don’t like blood as much, you could turn blood completely off or just make it so there is only a couple blood splotches.

• MrMegaAdventure/Crumb
1 Like

Yes, especially extreme blood and gore.

No it’s not.
Extreme blood or gore violates Roblox ToS.
So you have to be extremely careful.

And also, the game is 18+.

2 Likes

pubg is rated Teen but it has blood
phantom forces has blood but it stays fine
Decaying Winter to me is kinda questionable because its blood is very extreme

are you illogical? is the blood really extreme
i hate how children say that any type of blood makes your game 18+ for no reason (please read)
edit:

get real

3 Likes

It’s not extreme but go off.

Again, its not extreme, some front page games like phantom forces have blood and yet the game has been endorsed by roblox before.
All it is, is simple blood splatters, not heads exploding and liquified brain popping out and blood pouring out, your not seeing people losing their limbs and them crying in anguish. NO!, it is simple BLOOD SPLATTERS!, not LiveLeak

1 Like

What do you mean ?

It is literally a bit extreme by the way…

1 Like

If it was minor, it’s allowed but until roblox saws that…

Okay, this game violates alot the roblox ToS.

Kinda of yes ?

How intense is the blood ?

1 Like

What do you mean? There are multiple games that include blood (and they’re still there), I’ll list them below

2 Likes

I love blood see it in my basement every time I go down there

Make the blood more dark red and have particles PARTICLES

maybe dont add dark blood but still particles otherwise looking great

those are all my favorite games

1 Like