Made a game Icon

So… I made a game icon today, I don’t really know how to create vector cartoon, so I bought a membership in a website, so I can get some images with no copyright.
So, the only image from the website was The box thing, also I had to made big edits to it, and created the other stuff by myself.
Here is my game icon:

How can I improve?
Do you like it?
I wait for your replies :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think you should give the character and letters a black outline like the box has.

2 Likes

This is great, but I’d suggest you make the text a little larger. As BasePair Said,

I think you should give the character and letters a black outline like the box has.

This can help sharpen and make your graphic stand out! Try playing around with the font, too. it looks great, but at the same time, I can’t help but feel it’s a little small and awkward! (That apostrophe is a little weird.) If you want a unique and good looking graphic, I suggest you look up some photography and graphical design composition tips. Take a look here.

Either way, I think this graphic is definitely stylized and looks great!

1 Like

I think it looks great! but You should make the gap between the apostrophe and the T smaller tho.

1 Like

The text and the noob should be bigger, also you should remove the apostrophe in the don’t.

1 Like

Thats so good!! I really like it! :grinning:

1 Like

So I followed your feedback, and this is the result, I think it can improve much more… But here it is!

With noob

With big noob

Option 2

Without noob

With Bigger noob

1 Like

I really like it! I’m not sure if the noob is big enough though.

1 Like

Check out, made bigger the noob! Watch again my reply :eyes: