Made a GFX for a game icon, but can't decide which one to use, if any at all

As the title states, I made my first GFX as an icon for my little game I’m working on, but I cannot decide what font to use. I would like to know which icons you may think are the most attractive to players.
These are the three icons I have made so far:
1(no text):

icon 2:

icon 3(current one I’ve settled on using):

3 Likes

The first one, all the other ones with the text feel out of place.

6 Likes

I personally find the icon 2 is best

2 Likes

That’s kinda the stance I have, but I feel that text on it would work if I were to just find the right font. Since I haven’t found the font of my dreams yet, I will simply go with the first one.
Thanks.

1 Like

The text is kinda hard to read. I do like the first one but the second one with all red would work

1 Like

If you are looking for my opinion, I personally would go with icon number one.

1 Like

Icon 2 with red text and a better background is best in my opinion

1 Like

So, something like this?

2 Likes

Yeah, but maybe add something behind the character, the background looks kinda empty.

1 Like

I think I might just use it despite that. The black background is really the only thing I can think of that’d look good(as my skill isn’t advanced enough for me to make any background that I’m truly proud of)

2 Likes

icon got rejected by ROBLOX moderation, so I’m gonna go with this recolored/slightly changed version

1 Like

Did it get content deleted or was it an hourglass? Kind of a quick response for something to get through moderation. Either way I guess that icon is about as good as the last one, though now the character looks a bit small.

1 Like

icon became the same as content deleted, but no moderation note/punishment.
The recolored version is using the same original image as the one with red text, but I assume the character feeling smaller is because I made the text bigger.

1 Like

I think you should have an outline or something in the background of your text to make it pop better.

for me, I chose the number 2 icon. Because number 1 is too blank. Number 3, the placement of the writing is not good. But number 2 is perfect :pinched_fingers:

I’m sorry but they all SUCK.
It doesn’t look scary or funny, nor attractive.
Just looks like a 2008 low quality game.

well that is unrespectful, but thats your opinion. I can’t say anything

1 Like

Ik I was harsh, but I beg you, don’t sponsor the game with this icon.
You can test it, it will fail for sure.

Perfect I totally go for that one

I prefer going over just number 1 instead.

It gives the vibe of a Mysterious Unique Game, cuz you know feelings matter alright and aside from that it’s a horror game that is full of mystery.

And if you were to choose the Second Option which is having a Texts then it kind of feels like Cartoony, even i who like to play Horror games might find it boring just by looking at it or something. Also if you insist on putting a Text then Make sure it is Clean and Neat and well Put Positions and the colors should be scary and not having a multiple colors at the same Words.

And the 3rd, its the worst one for me.

That’s all but the Picture is Good though, good job for that