Made a GFX, need feedback!

I recently created this GFX and I would like to get some feedback on it and what I can improve on.

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks very nice! I would probably like it a little more if you have a face so your character would be a bit more humane. The background is decent, but I feel like it could be a little better. You could try putting your map in the background!

But yeah, it’s pretty good and you could probably use it as-is, those are just some of my thoughts on it!
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the name of your cafe? I’d love to hear!

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback! This was just a concept - that’s why I just wrote Café name - for a Café group I am in, the name of the group is Cafe Mezlo.

2 Likes

Just made this new one, made the background simpler with a cleaner design.

2 Likes

25/75

because there is some weird design, and the “cafe name” and i don’t get it by the “R2”, roblox only have R6 and R15

1 Like

Firstly, thanks for the feedback! I agree the background was a bit weird so I got rid off it and the “R2” is just a watermark, it doesn’t have a meaning.

1 Like

Wow! I do like this graphic, however, it seems to lack a bit of detail.

• The render itself is nice, but you have a lot of room to work with to add more surroundings.
    | I would suggest giving it a frame with a similar color to get rid of the open space you have.

• The outline on the rig doesn’t exactly fit.
    | What I would suggest is changing the color to a darker color and having it more as an overlay than an outline.

• The credit/watermark
    | I believe your watermark can be whatever you’d like since it’s your art, but I would give it some pizzazz or something that can blend well with any graphic you make.

• The “cafe name”
    | The font is alright, but once again, it needs some effect or distortion to give it some liveliness. Curving it or giving it a 3D effect might help it.

Other than that, I think you have the right idea! Just minor touchups.

3 Likes