Made a little Island

So I made an Island, I would love to hear some feedback ( The size will not be increased it supposed to be small )

Game
Thx for ur Time!

46 Likes

Looks very nice, the design is amazing, there isn’t much to improve.

6 Likes

Looks real nice! the only thing i’d add is maybe a bush and some more grass. Other than that, it’s amazing!

6 Likes

Nice. Really like the low poly astetic I couldn’t have done any better. Maybe add some more grass to the ground though.

8 Likes

The small island you built is really interesting and friendly-looking.
Hope you keep on doing things like this.
My opinion for this island is that the tree models are so great and the plant really fix the scene for the island!
Also keep in mind to make the smaller island have a lighter color to look better!

4 Likes

Looks really well made! Good job. Like others have said, adding a little more grass maybe would add a nice finishing touch.

5 Likes

It looks good! I’m in love with the color scheme:) Well done!

5 Likes

It looks pretty nice! :slightly_smiling_face: , but I have a question, what did you use to make that?

6 Likes

Try to add some vegetation like bush to make the island special.

3 Likes

Blender (30 Charrrrrrrrrrrrrr )

2 Likes

I think the color sets the tone nicely. The contrast is beautiful. I can see you went for a fall theme kind of island it’s really pleasing to look at however i got a couple of suggestions that you could possibly add to your island.

In my opinion the scene you got here looks nice I’d would suggest you add some rocks, bushes, sticks and more grass to make it pop a bit more because I see you added a little bit of grass but it won’t hurt to add some more with different objects on the island itself.

Overall there’s not that much you could add since the size of your island is small but with the suggestions I listed above you could try adding that to your little island.

Really well done.

4 Likes

I like the colors, really vibrant, kind of a soothing feeling. The design itself is aesthetically pleasing. I think you should do more like this. Nice job!

2 Likes

This really has to be the most beautiful abstract building I have ever seen. Thank you for enlightening my eyes you absolute legend. The only thing I could say about this is that it would be better if the marks on the tree were a little thinner. Anyway, this is awesome!

2 Likes

This is looking great. The only thing I’m noticing is the ground is a little bland. Perhaps a few more grass spots would help. Other than that great job. :+1:

2 Likes

The island is very good. There is not much to improve on, but you should add some more grass.Other than that, It’s awesome.

2 Likes

It looks great! The colors are vibrant, the lighting is phenomenal, but I see one problem. In my opinion, the bands on the birch tree should look nearly flush with the tree, but not completely. I personally feel like they’re extruding out too far.

1 Like

Looks really nice, maybe add some grass.

3 Likes

I love it! It gives me a Savannah vibe which I think is very unique.

2 Likes

It’s looking nice. You could add a little more grass. Other than that, well done!

2 Likes

I love that look so much, It’s super short and SWEET I love the colors and lighting of it. Great work, very cool, very epic.

2 Likes