Made a new Profile Picture

I made a new profile picture for some of my socials, all done in Roblox Studio.
Its my avatar in a space suit with the ISS in the background thanks to Pulsarnova for the model.
Just looking for feedback

8 Likes

love the vibe and that ISS model is fire id say maybe try doing a render in blender it would look
3000 times better then it already is nice job :+1:

1 Like

looks sick, im curious on how to did the space is it just a skybox or is it a decal?

1 Like

I don’t know blender and I don’t know how to start :no_mouth:
seams hard lol

1 Like

Its a skybox with the same image on all sides, the sun is a neon sphere ha

1 Like

just watch some YouTube vids if you really want to it’s not as hard as you might think it is
but it’s not really necessary it still looks really good

1 Like

Alright thanks, will try out blender.

3 Likes

I belive you could just select eveything and right click on a item and export as a obj, then download blender and at the top left it says import click import as obj find the file u saved it as and delete the cube on the right side of your screen, and it will load right up, you would have to watch a video on the camera and lights, [Blender 2.8] How to use cameras and how to render in Blender - YouTube
that should help, as for the background if u take a cube, u can right click and press new and cube then on the top left you can click the rescale option its to squares and a arrow. and make it green
then take it to photo shop and add the background, you can take a screenhot of the background with out the charcter and stuff… sound complicated but its not once youve dont it a couple of times
how to make a roblox GFX WITHOUT a rig! ~ for beginners! - YouTube will help a lot ignore the moving the charcter part and you should be good

1 Like

now make it in blender. wayy too blurry, you cant see any planets, and the lighting and quality is off

k? im trying blender right now

1 Like