Made a weapon, out of beams

So in the past 2 weeks I posted an attack made out of beams and auras made of of beams, well I made another thing out of beams and its a scythe.

14 Likes

conclusion:
everything can be made out of beam
i will try make a game where everywhere is made out of beam

8 Likes

Hm. I like the color theme and the whole bean concept, but the shape of the blade is a little off in my opinion. I recommend that you look at multiple pictures of scythes to get the blade just right.

2 Likes

How did you make the moving effect, while in studio?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Scythe of Sorrow from Dragon Ball Super, It looks really cool nonetheless!

Edit from the 1st of November 2023, I no-longer use Roblox for any of my projects/endeavors as I do not wish for my projects to be locked into this centralized ecosystem, Roblox have made horrific decisions in the past and there is nothing stopping moderation or a hacker from permanently nuking my project from orbit.

Examples: Project A is on Roblox, Account is hacked, Project is deleted.

Project B is standalone and hosted via a dedicated server on a VPS, Account is hacked, A few misuses of permissions and account is disabled temporarily via the server itself but the project is perfectly fine aside from minor damage caused by misused account permissions.

Think before using platforms like this, Their blessings can also be curses.

2 Likes

correct, thats the reference, glad u noticed

2 Likes

Beams have a texturespeed property

2 Likes

scythes vary in shape and sizes, you can’t assign every scythe to one type. This scythe is also a reference to an anime

2 Likes