Made my first ever gfx

hey devs ! I started doing GFX yesterday and this is my first ever gfx i made . I would really appriciate feedback and tips on improving my GFX practice :smiley:

13 Likes

The pose and sniper rifle look great, but 1 suggestion I would make is to have background and ground for the character to stand on. Your character shouldn’t be just floating around in a red background.

2 Likes

ah ok thanks for the feedback ill add it right now :smiley:

2 Likes

Its great! Some of the things you can improve on are

• Positioning the Sniper Rifle

• The legs are a big stiff so try moving them a bit on a good posture

• Add a better background

It was a great attempt! Great effort!

2 Likes

This looks really good but you can make this better if you

• Add more stuff to the BackGround.
  • Move the Sniper Rifle a little up.
    But its really good!
2 Likes

alright ill do em thanks for the feedback and any software suggestions where i can add a good bg ?i
I actually did the background in blender

Blender is fine for backgrounds. It just depends on your creativity! :grinning:

2 Likes

Excellent start! I’d suggest you make a background to it but otherwise, well done!

4 Likes

Looks cool! But maybe you can position the rifle different. This would be very heavy to carry like this. Think about how you would carry it in real life with an neef fun. And go play with the lightning!

2 Likes

Very nice! Maybe you could position the sniper rifle up a bit more and a bit towards the camera.

2 Likes

It looks kinda plain, and the red lighting is a bit overused. Also your resolution is too snall making it look pixely, raise the resoulution up. To make the body look better use a rig instead of posing in studio. Other than that for your fist time its not bad, but room for improvement.

3 Likes

First off as others have previously stated your Character needs to pop out more.

The background is cliche but okay as a start.

Sniper rifles are dual handed for a reason, they are heavy so I would suggest that your character hold it with both hands or have the sniper held up one handed.

The character is also to stiff, my tips would be to rotate the hips slightly and add some offset to the legs, and make the left arm point in a bit more.

I hope this helps, and good luck on your journey!

2 Likes

wow its very cool. but him holding the gun is a bit weird.

2 Likes

ah ok i get what you mean ima work on it ty for the feedback :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that’s very impressive keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Not bad for your first GFX. It is precious to you , well done :+1:

Tip :

• Background could be better in terms of the theme.
2 Likes

alright thank you i will try being more creative with blender and add a better background

1 Like