Made my first UI with figma

So, I took a break from UI a little while ago in search to find a better program, and I believe my quest has been completed I now am proud to announce that I am beginning to use Figma without ado, today I made my very first official UI in the amazing program and I want you guys to tell me how it looks, I know that it’s just some shapes, but I just want what you all think.

Thanks and stay safe
-pr

UI

I made a better newer version everyone

5 Likes

Feedback

1. The notch at the top of the screen doesn’t quite “curve” into the display.

2. I would suggest making the black bar at the bottom smaller.

3. The white bits at the top aren’t aligned in the middle.

1 Like
  1. I know, it’s my first UI (In Figma) and… it sucks :joy:
  2. ??? That’s how it looks on a real phone sooooo idk
  3. They are aligned perfectly, I even checked

For your first time, it’s not terrible!

No, the bar is smaller.
iPhone Image

They don’t look aligned to me.

2 Likes

Hmmm very intresting… they are aligned, you probably just can’t tell, anyway, I am working on a website UI so be on the lookout for that

It looks pretty nice, but it also looks bland. The colors don’t match and it also just looks empty. I feel like you can probably make a bit better with color blending and matching.

3 Likes

Yea… I am going to make a website UI next and I’m going to pack detain into that this one was just me experimenting!

Edit: happy b-day

1 Like

It still looks really good for your first UI using figma. I actually never heard of figma and I will check it out.

1 Like

it’s a wonderful program for advanced and modern UI I’d highly recommend it

1 Like

Hey everyone! I updated and revamped the UI!!! Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts!

1 Like

This looks a lot better now! I would just make the username and the time text a little bit bigger. Great job!

1 Like

Thank you, I really took off of your previous comment! I will make a website UI next I think!!!

1 Like