Made some shields!

Hey guys! I’ve been quite active on Twitter and Discord, but recently i was recommended to show off my stuff here as well…
So… I decided it would be best to start off by showing off some shield vfx designs i made!~

A nature one!~

A pink one!

And a water one!

FTodvRQWYAE9i5J

14 Likes

dayum son how the hecc did u made that? please tell me

1 Like

Wow great job with these. They look great, but not sure exactly sure how you made them…

1 Like

I used SpecialMeshes for them, as well as a few particle emitters and a point light!

2 Likes

A few meshes, A few particle emitters and a point light :smiley:

1 Like

In other words your saying i need to improve on my blender skills lol

1 Like

i mean… i didn’t really use much of blender here. It was just to make a base mesh which is literally just a sphere!

2 Likes

i like how everyone’s just asking how you did it… i see why though since i have no criticism, this looks awesome

2 Likes

Those are super good, I am fascinated by how you made those
The green one is my favourite :smile:
No negative feedback here

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m so glad to have people who love my first creations post on here!

2 Likes
facts

this guy is flexing on how cool he is

No negative feedback my favorite is green one. Just curios why are u working in like a baseplate box.

Which is your favorite

• Green shield
  • Blue shield
  • Pink shield

0 voters

3 Likes

Nobody likes the pink one! ;-;

2 Likes

So I just put a wall behind so I cant test like wall collision VFX stuff. (its mostly for missiles!)

2 Likes

wow, also I like all your shields but green sheesh.

3 Likes

All of them are great. I think that pink is just slightly too opaque or bright or something. It makes it hard to see the character inside

2 Likes

yeah, I feel you. didn’t wanna redo the texture tho xD

3 Likes

Yeah that’s understandable, they must have taken a while to make. All of them look amazing in their own respect I just like the green one because it reminds me of the dryad from terraria.

3 Likes

Are you selling these by any chance?

3 Likes