Made some updates to the warehouse

Let me know what you think!

5 Likes

Wow this is amazing one thing I would do is just make it a bit less blocky there are a few blocky bits which in a way ruin the build. Other than that this is fantastic!

1 Like

Really good! One detail I would add though is maybe some more shelves (maybe lined up in the middle of the room or something like that) with stuff on them (i.e tools, boxes, supplies, canned food, cans of stuff, etc). The middle looks kind of empty. Although if you’re gonna use this warehouse for a game and have it be like a hideout for a car or something (I don’t know, I’m just guessing), you might want to have the middle cleared just for convenience for you and the players.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Looks good! This is just a personal bias of mine, but I recommend making a vine model out of parts or a mesh instead of using decals. I just think it looks better that way.

1 Like

This looks really nice so far! It sorta looks empty in the middle because you have everything to the walls so I would add maybe a pickup truck in the center.

You definitely improved on the design of it. I love the shape and details you included in the warehouse. I would suggest that you add some lights inside hanging from the ceiling, because at the moment the ceiling if rather empty. I would also add a forklift maybe that would add a nice addition to the building, since the building looks like it’s been there for a while. Maybe make the hanging lights have a rust material to it. I would also add some texture to the windows, making them look broken or shattered parts laying on the floor.

Overall it’s looking very good.

Well the quality of your warehouse looks interesting and very fine.
Though might I suggest, you add some more furniture or should I say clearly I would suggest for you to add more boxes or box shelves in your warehouse to have a more realistic appearance. It would also be recommended if you would add some more grafiti or dirt in the walls to make the appearance make the warehouse look more similar to the kind of architecture it is resembling.

At the moment, it looks pretty empty. You should add more things into the warehouse like more containers and shelves in the middle of the warehouse, so it really brings out the detail and quality of the build. Another thing is adding more graffiti on the wall, it doesn’t really make sense for there to only be one graffiti on one wall in the warehouse. It would make a lot more sense if there were more graffiti spread out across the room. One last thing is the lighting, you should definitely work on the builds lighting at the moment it doesn’t look or fit in with the build. Other than that, I really enjoyed the build, so well done.