Magic Game Development!

About Us
Hey There my name is Architect and i have thought of a game it is very similar to a dungeon crawler game or rpg but since there are a lot of them already i am putting a mild and pretty good twist into them!

The Team
@Me - Owner/Productor/manager – would not be getting percentages
@You - Magic Scripter - 30 - 40 or 25 - 30
@You - Builder 15 - 20 or 20 - 25
@You - Ui 15 - 20 or 10 - 15
@You - Programmer - 20 - 25
@You - Modeler - 20 - 25

Percentages

Percentages do depend on how many people is needed to form this game i think it is very complex but also very fun and help’s you to become a better developers

Years of work

as long as you know that you are capable of doing a certain role and being able to do it WELL then i really do not care how long you have been working.

Group

We will be using a group made and owned by me
Group: Tinted Productions - Roblox

About The Job

I expect everyone to get along and work well on the rpg game so that it gets done at a good time and everyone working on good pacing

Timing

This really depends on school but i will accept 2 - 4 scripts per week or so and they mustn’t be little like a simple data store.

About the game?

i will explain all the details but what you should know what to do is here Magic, Item dropping per dungeon completion, Mobs, Inventory that saves, cosmetics, staffs and upgrading area those are most crucial don’t forget Party System.

Payment

We are paying in percentages due to the fact i am saving up all of my funds for this game i do have other games like cleaning champ and another game i am advertising so my max is only 10k - 13k of rn but this is most likely to increase during development.

Contact Us

You can contact me on dev forum or on my discord
Discord: GfxDes#5045

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.