I’ve been designing the main menu for my SCP Foundation’s primary site. I would like your general feedback on it. I’m looking for small inconsistencies or things you think would look better if changed.
Please note the following:
- The design is intended to be minimalistic.
- The background will be bright, much like the background in the pictures already.
- I know SCP is usually portrayed to be rather dark and foreboding, but the bright & vibrant theme I’m going for in my Foundation is intended to contrast this.
- The character menu is largely incomplete due to the required use of ViewportFrames (these images are mock-ups produced in Affinity Designer).
- Any difficult-to-read text will be amended in the final product by positioning the camera in locations without dark pillars overlapping with text.