Major Issue with Roblox performance and frame rate

Problem still not fixed. Roblox or their employees, we need help. Stop non-stop deleting my messages and actually reach out to affected people. It is impossible to play this game with stuttery framerate.

4 Likes

I started experiencing this issue yesterday, Im getting about half the frames I would usually get. Idk if this is unrelated but it may be due to my graphics, there at the lowest but visually I can tell there not at the lowest

2 Likes

Screenshot both, then compare them. there is a differenceā€¦

1 Like

You can see some shadows disapear in the back but the shadows up close are the same when they should be less detailed on the lowest

2 Likes

Would it help to reach out to Roblox support? Or would I get an AI to answer me.

No, it wonā€™t, thereā€™s a big chance you get a bot generated response

1 Like

Share the games you tested, I want to confirm this

@KiFilterFiberContext We need answers from you or another Roblox employee. This performance hit is annoying. Was playing doors floor 2 at full graphics and all of a sudden, game drops from 120 FPS to 40.

3 Likes

Been having this same issue too. Alongside generally worse performance, I also get slight but noticeable lag whenever I pan the camera, and it gets especially worse when I zoom it.

3 Likes

This problem is occurring in all games I join.

2 Likes

OK, I noticed this too. Shadows are not disappearing with graphics level 1.

Probably unrelated to the actual topic thatā€™s going on under this threadā€¦
But. Apparently, the recent update changed how graphics work.

I donā€™t know if any of you ever used Bloxstrap before, but, I used to have this setting on to have 21 graphic options instead of the normal 10.
This update apparently removed the fastflag, or the fastflag just started not working at all. Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Iā€™m going off from the official Bloxstrap github issues.

I am suspicious they are trying to lock all fflags

1 Like

Been happening to me since September, I have a Nvidia GTX 1650 on a gaming laptop and games were running fine up until recently. I went ahead and downgraded to Windows 11 22H2 which kind of fixed the issue but now I am having the same issue on this version of windows as well. Very unfortunate, pretty much all the games I play are unplayable at this point. Will be quitting Roblox till this is fixed as I have no intention of downgrading to Windows 10. {Edit} I feel so stupid I just realized my pc was in Power Saver mode, works fine when I turn it off. For anyone who wants to downgrade to 22H2 here is a link to a program that will create the ISO file for you, just mount and run setup and you should be back to playing Roblox in no time! https://uupdump.net/download.php?id=7c62499d-6d61-41d2-b54f-985badc06e28&pack=en-us&edition=core;professional

1 Like

4 months later, still experiencing this issue.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I used to get around 100fps stable in phantom forces with some bloxstrap settings. Somewhere during summer, not sure what update but roblox started to take away half of my fps, leaving me with 60-70fps now and a lot of fps drop too, even dropped to like 20fps every 10 minutes in game. Ive tried all the optimized settings as well as different FFLAG, none works. Definitely robloxā€™s fault, I donā€™t have a gpu, just a 11th gen intel core i5 iris xe but it used to run so well, even able to run frontlines at 60fps med graphics. I really hope roblox fix this issue

3 Likes

This is indeed still a major issue, people are reporting drops as big as 240 to 60, when i asked people about this around 85% of users report performance issues. Roblox should really sort this out, its far more power intensive for less FPS then far more graphically advanced games.

4 Likes