Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etc

407 posts were split to a new topic: Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etcbull

I can confirm this is happening to me too. It started around an hour ago.

2 Likes

Can someone enlighten me on how it’s working for me, the issue seemed to be occuring for a few minutes but at one point the studio window just opened and everything seemed to be fine for me

2 Likes

I released an update just last night, I have bugs to fix. :angry:

2 Likes

We need an offline version of Roblox Studio. And also, we need some sort of option that lets you release like have seperate updates for your game and be able to release the ones you please. This way, players don’t have to wait until your game is updated to play a newer version with patches/changes.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the report. The engineering teams have been notified and are investigating this as we speak :wrench:

43 Likes

Finally, would u mind updating the status page ?

3 Likes

Thank you but can you seriously do something about this thread, I’m pretty sure it is breaking the site

4 Likes

I’m glad to know this wasn’t only me, I was worried I got poison banned or something…

7 Likes

ummmm when it can be all the systems get normal?

5 Likes

Thanks @HakaiShin_AOD for removing unnecesary posts!

6 Likes

Nothing works for me even the website too, and I was on Roblox Studio when noticed the error and unable to save the place so I had to create a backup, also the status.roblox.com shows all is fine when it’s not.

2 Likes

I don’t change because it is stable for me most of the time, and because I only know LuaU

1 Like

I just wanted to release my big game at the moment I guess I cant ):

Roblox is just running on a beta forever see the exe file is called RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
why can’t Roblox release a stable version?

7 Likes

that’s why studio must be usable offline

14 Likes

man, i just woke up and wanted to be productive today

5 Likes

Why is Roblox down literally every 2 weeks :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me, also I was developing and one of the places just closed and I’m not sure if the progress saved or not…

2 Likes

There goes my motivation for today…

1 Like

roblox when i want to be productive for once

16 Likes