Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etc

opend for me too!!! <3 thanks for solving this!

1 Like

I was able to get into studio, but it took a few tries.

1 Like

It opened. STudio RNG got taken down!!!111111!!1

1 Like

Finally, it’s working for me too!

Roblox Studio works now, yay!

1 Like

what how

I mean, this is ridiculous. Imagine a large developer wanting to update the game today or even worse let the audience know they were updating it today… then studio just ruins it!

1 Like

stuill broken why are people saying its up

1 Like

I also have deadlines to meet. The studio has been down for 2 hours and 40 minutes. However, we just need to be patient until the Roblox engineers can resolve the issue.

1 Like

My Studio is working now, atleast it wasn’t down the whole day.

4 Likes

It work !

2 Likes

Seems to be rolling back slowly!
Everything reported is working for me.

1 Like

It’s back online now guys. Yay.

finally, i was itching to get to work again! thank you engineers :pray:

roblox studio up :cry: no more grass and sun

3 Likes
  1. They don’t want people to use roblox studio to host revivals using roblox studio’s networking capabilities

2. Most companies use tools like these that don’t manually check, implementing a manual check won’t allow them to address the situation in the first status update so whats the point of having a status page that isnt transparent?

3. So you want them to talk about it to people instead of getting teams ready to work and investigating the issue with as much employees as possible?

Follow-up: the root cause of the incident should be resolved now. Everyone should be able to launch Studio again.

Thanks everyone for your patience! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Developer Relations

18 Likes

Finally , will the problems with the dev forum be solved too (not received badges bc of the error, shows wrong post amount, …) ?

This gives Windows XP vibes not gonna lie

1 Like

It would be a completely good feature if this outage ever happens again in the future, however, it may be impossible unless we get a pre-download content feature to load later.