[MAJOR UPDATE] Solar Admin System - Lightweight Command Bar

Actually no, I found on the API a code that would change your permission level if it was lower or higher than 1 / 4 so no, but you can change it tho lol

oh wow, didn’t realize that had been added

This is acually neat, The UI’s are also nice and smooth to look at, so may actually use this for one of our games in the future. Keep up with the awesome job!

1 Like

Adding onto the mod pack:

A Freeze Command (Freezes the user and shows a UI on there side saying “You been Freezed by Staff” (or something like that)

A view command

A announment command.

Sir this is a good command bar, but when i try to use it, it doesnt boot up, the command bar doesnt run.

You might be able to find these commands in our #command-packs channel in the Discord server

Did you make sure to read the docs and create a script to initialize Solar?

I dont have discord. Can you link them?

1 Like

Creating commands remembers me Discord Slash Command creation, but simplified. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ll do this shortly! Currently a bit busy

This is a really good idea. It looks really good. By any chance, is this based of Cmdr? This would honestly help because with Cmdr, people need to make all their commands, whereas this has some preset commands. (as far as I can tell from the post)

Does this have an API to detect if a user is an admin?

1 Like

I believe it does.
Have a look at the API documentation.

Edit: Use this code to check player permission level:

API:GetPlayer(Player).PermissionLevel
1 Like

CMDR has some built in commands. It uses a client module which has data and server module which runs the actual command

Thanks for this GREAT resource!
:pray:

1 Like

It’s a bit outdated and could definitely do with some improvements haha, I intend to finish a revised version of it which’ll bring major changes such as a brand new code-base and UI alongside a ton of new features! Been pretty busy as of late so have not had the chance to work on it.

1 Like

No worries, if this is already great (I am using this because it is nice) I will be exited for the next release!
:muscle:

1 Like

How do I create my own command packs for private use?

I have my own individual command idea which is kill

1 Like

why not make a development kit like the java development kit

The command bar does not show up for me.