Make a message on Gmail via API

Hi, I’m making some random games with cool features, like this one: Check all places in universe - Roblox
There you can check for all places that was created in one universe, just by getting an UniverseId in inspect, paste it in the box, and click on the check button. With this tool, I leaked new maybe Piggy Egg Hunt place, because it’s new, and them creating them only for events.
I created this game like in one day, so I have a question:
Is it possible to make feedback system, that was sending the feedback on MY OWN gmail address? If it’s possible, can you tell how to make It?

2 Likes

A little while ago I send messages from Roblox to Discord using webhooks. Maybe there is a webhook for Gmail too?

1 Like

Someone already made a tutorial on this: RobloxGmail - Send Emails through Gmail using a Google Apps Script Web App

2 Likes

I’ll mark it as solution for now, until I’ll check it and it will work. Thank you!

But is it important to make an module for it, because I can made an RemoteEvent for this one?

Is it in the tutorial? If yes, you should try that for now and later you can see what works for you.

There’s an module script, that I (what I know) can’t use in LocalScript, so I need to rewrite it for remotevent function

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.